PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Xbox360 first screen shot

rudedog
03-02-07, 06:56 PM
Just recievec this in my inbox today....

New Activision title: Transformers

Based on TRANSFORMERS, DreamWorks Pictures and Paramount Pictures’ upcoming live-action feature film due out July 4th, and produced in association with Hasbro, TRANSFORMERS: The Game lets gamers control the outcome in the battle for Earth as they choose to protect it as AUTOBOTS or destroy it as DECEPTICONS. Players will also experience the unstoppable power and massive scale of their favorite ROBOTS IN DISGUISE such as BUMBLEBEE, BARRICADE and others.

TRANSFORMERS: The Game will be available on PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, PC, PSP and NDS this summer. Please refer to the fact sheet for more information.

http://www.fpsadmin.com/gallery/main.php/d/1968-2/Bumblebee-Factory_wm.jpg
Click here (http://www.fpsadmin.com/gallery/main.php/v/sitenews/Bumblebee-Factory_wm.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=1) to view full size

PeterJensen
03-02-07, 07:35 PM
OMG!!!!

GamerGuyX
03-02-07, 09:48 PM
I have no interest in Transformers at all.

toxikneedle
03-02-07, 11:08 PM
screenie looks cool but i predict a crappy game.

Bad_Boy
03-02-07, 11:13 PM
The transformer designs in the movie make me want to throw up at some times. I guess they were making them more modern, but damn, it don't look nothing like a transformer to me.

Will it transform ingame in real time, or just some cheesy automatic flash transform?

|MaguS|
03-02-07, 11:16 PM
Will it transform ingame in real time, or just some cheesy automatic flash transform?

The current PS2 game can transform in realtime so I would hope that a nextgen game could.

As for the robots design, I understand why they chose what they did. They wanted to make it more realistic, in the cartoon parts would disappear and reappear out of nowhere, they wanted a realistic transformation.

Im gonna give the movie a shot because im just a ***** for Transformers...

Bad_Boy
03-02-07, 11:31 PM
Yeah, I'll give it a shot for sure, but I can't say I'm too optimistic. The PS2 game was actually pretty impressive technically.

Mr. Hunt
03-03-07, 08:21 AM
Craptastic... just like the movie...

Slybri
03-03-07, 03:57 PM
I love me some Transformers but these movie things are god awful ugly. Like metal insect-people. Kinda makes me angry.

If the game gets some decent reviews maybe I'll rent it. I hope it's a sandbox game, like GTA, and not some boxed in racer/fighter.

Any word on what studio is making this game?

|MaguS|
03-03-07, 04:14 PM

You've seen the movie? Just because they made lots of changes it can still be a good movie. Im refraining from judging the movie till I actually see it.

Mr. Hunt
03-03-07, 09:24 PM
You've seen the movie? Just because they made lots of changes it can still be a good movie. Im refraining from judging the movie till I actually see it.

It has Shia Lebouf... come on now.

S.I.N
03-04-07, 11:21 AM
These movie transformers look like messy **** with so much going on. They should have stayed more with the clean designs of G1 transformers.

Peoples-Agent
03-04-07, 04:13 PM

Well, you hate everything in existance, so your word don't mean much does it. lol