PDA

View Full Version : Stinger "Kutaragi is bad mkay."

|MaguS|
03-05-07, 07:43 PM
Seems like Sony's Top Dog is agreeing with the general public. Seems like he knows Kutaragi is hurting SCE in the long run which is why he moved him to a poisition where he would have less influence. So its not just us telling him to shut it, seems like Sony wanted him to clam up for awhile now.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6166821.html?action=convert&om_clk=latestnews&tag=latestnews;title;1

In an interview with The Wall Street Journal it states that the "uncommunicative" Kutaragi was moved in a recent Sony reshuffle because Stringer found him difficult to work with.

Stringer told the newspaper that in an attempt to patch up relations between the two, he has tried hard to win Kutaragi's trust. But to no avail, "I've had dinner with [Mr. Kutaragi] more times than I've had dinner with my wife, and that's not really healthy," he said.

Mr_LoL
03-05-07, 09:36 PM
Good. He should visit the Sony PR department and fire the lot. Some of the crap they come out with is incredible.

sytaylor
03-06-07, 08:15 AM
Oddly hype and PR used to be the hallmark of Sony's consoles, they did it well. Now they have a product that really needs the early sales figures, and two competitors who are ardened to the market. Its a very different game for sony this time.

Zelda_fan
03-06-07, 12:34 PM
I surprised they didn't straight up fire that idiot.

Lyme
03-06-07, 01:30 PM
I surprised they didn't straight up fire that idiot.

It has only been recently that Japan did away with employement for life. Typically if you screw up in Japanize buisness they stick you in a cubicle with a window, and nothing important to do.
Unfortunatly they have now bent to the evil practices of western buisness.