PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Vista Drivers

grey_1
03-05-07, 09:02 PM
I made a separate thread so hopefully this wouldn't get lost before it gets read a few times.

Nvidia has given us a good tool in the bug report, to help them get things up to snuff as quickly as possible. The drivers are not where we want them to be, nor are they where NVIDIA wants them to be.

There are pages and pages of belly aches here, understandable. BUT..

Are you filing bug reports for each of the problems you find?

I've submitted at least 6 so far. Do I like it? Not really. Do I think it will help? Yes.

In short, if you aren't willing to help out keep the b*tching to a minimum instead of filling 10 threads with the same crap. Makes it difficult for those of us wanting to find solutions to weed out the useful posts.

/End_Rant

Slammin
03-06-07, 01:01 AM
I don't think this is a rant, and I hope folks all agree with you, because I certainly do!

Kudos!

L33t Masta
03-06-07, 01:19 AM
Don't worry. By my count I have 43 bug reports sent to nVidia, 21 to Valve and 185 to Microsoft.

nekrosoft13
03-06-07, 07:30 AM
yeah i been reporting to nvidia quite often.

latest one i reported was asking about Double Agent HDR+AA problem with 101.41

CaptNKILL
03-06-07, 09:42 AM
Where do you guys go to easily submit bugs to nVidia and Microsoft? I'd like to be able to give my input when I find a bug but it has always seemed pointless to me to just find a random tech support email address and spend 45 minutes describing my problem, never to get a response.

grey_1
03-06-07, 10:52 AM
Where do you guys go to easily submit bugs to nVidia and Microsoft? I'd like to be able to give my input when I find a bug but it has always seemed pointless to me to just find a random tech support email address and spend 45 minutes describing my problem, never to get a response.
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=85970

About 4 threads above this one. :p

Thanks for the replies guys. Nice to know when stable drivers are finally released you'll have had a hand in it. :thumbsup:

Dragunov
03-06-07, 02:19 PM
Yep, I post every bug I find

DRen72
03-06-07, 02:29 PM
I've posted at least six, probably more, bugs to Nvidia since they made this an option for us. I sure hope it does help.

therapture
03-06-07, 10:32 PM
I have been submitting bugs to both NV and MS since oh, about a year ago when I was beta testing Vista....:D