PDA

View Full Version : Can you disable sticky keys?

Capt. Picard
03-06-07, 03:06 AM
Can you disable sticky keys?

Badboy_12345
03-06-07, 03:53 AM
yes...

Capt. Picard
03-06-07, 04:19 AM
yes...

Great, thanks ... :| :rolleyes2

Badboy_12345
03-06-07, 04:29 AM
Great, thanks ... :| :rolleyes2

hehe its in the control panel.. dont know whats it called in english beacuse I have a swedish version but the icon is a green guy on a wheelchair :p

Capt. Picard
03-06-07, 04:40 AM
I don't think I explained myself very clearly.

Is it possible to disable some accessibility functions like sticky keys in the Computer mangament console under Services and Applications for example so that it can't be activated by a user through normal means?

I'll tel you why. If one kid in my class again presses the shift key and holds it in to activate it with the accompanied beep sound I'm going to f*ckin kill him/her. They know I don't like it.

Badboy_12345
03-06-07, 05:42 AM
I don't think I explained myself very clearly.

Is it possible to disable some accessibility functions like sticky keys in the Computer mangament console under Services and Applications for example so that it can't be activated by a user through normal means?

I'll tel you why. If one kid in my class again presses the shift key and holds it in to activate it with the accompanied beep sound I'm going to f*ckin kill him/her. They know I don't like it.

well yes and thats where you do it... if they dont go in control panel and turn it on themselfs then its not activated... its disabled and thats where you do it

I have myself done it 100 times for users :p

Or do you mean they do activate it in control panel themselfs just to piss you off? then I dont know how to disable it that way :/

Capt. Picard
03-06-07, 06:23 AM
Got it. Should have known where it is.

Only problem is that I have mandatory profiles that resets everything and it's going to be a mission to reconfigure everything.

<Sigh>