PDA

View Full Version : Lost Planet 360 Power

Pages : [1] 2

SwedX
03-06-07, 06:49 AM
Yeah I know it's pretty old but annyway!

Have been bitching about how great the PS3 will be and how bad the Xbox 360 is but that might change after I now playing Lost Planet and must say WOOW :D

This game is totaly wonderful and im very very impressed with the GFX. if the 360 keep getting games like this and of course GOW and Dead Rising im sold!

Obviously it can produce extremly good GFX so now im totaly loving my Xbox 360 somthing that I think wouldent happen but i really do. It is a really good system so please roll in more good games :D

Namrok
03-06-07, 08:23 AM
It was good, I beat it last week after having taken a long break. It was sadly a typical Capcom game though. I found the controls a little clunky, the VSes handled like drunk retards, and too often I'd just get stunlocked by an enemy and raped in two. Any game that stunlocks with repeated attacks from multiple foes and rapes me to death from full health immediately goes on my **** list. Still, it was an interesting game all said. I just really wish Capcom could stop making games with awkward controls.

Mr. Hunt
03-06-07, 08:24 AM
Lost Planet was easily the worst game ever for me... so boring I had to force myself through the first level. Rented it for 5 days... played it about an hour (and most of that was watching HORRIBLE cutscenes with the worst story, dialogue, and acting EVER).

nekrosoft13
03-06-07, 08:26 AM
omfg, people actually like this game?

SwedX
03-06-07, 08:30 AM
Yeah so far I like it a lot, is it something wrong with me ?
LOL

Lfctony
03-06-07, 08:40 AM
Well, I stopped playing half way through it. Unfortunately the gameplay is not on par with the graphics. Pretty pictures loose their interest fast...

nekrosoft13
03-06-07, 08:51 AM
i did return my 360, but i do get to play few games at friends house from time to time. Lost Planet has to be one of the most borring games i played 360.

its hard to decide whats worse, crackdown or lost planet.

thor1182
03-06-07, 09:19 AM
I liked Lost Planet too. The story was a bit... odd, but no worse than some typical animie.

The controls were a bit weird to get used to, but I got over than and let myself enjoy the game for what it was.

Crackdown was great, you may not of liked it, but don't crap on the addicting fun that is that game. More people have found that they like it and get addicted to it than hate it.

1neo1
03-06-07, 09:33 AM
i did return my 360, but i do get to play few games at friends house from time to time. Lost Planet has to be one of the most borring games i played 360.

its hard to decide whats worse, crackdown or lost planet.

I play Lost Planet before and remind me of Halo and I don't like it. :thumbdwn:

saturnotaku
03-06-07, 10:10 AM
I play Lost Planet before and remind me of Halo and I don't like it. :thumbdwn:

But if it were released for the PC, it would be one of the greatest games ever, right? :rolleyes:

1neo1
03-06-07, 10:46 AM
But if it were released for the PC, it would be one of the greatest games ever, right? :rolleyes:

Hell no! HL2 is MUCH better than Lost Planet for story and graphic. I bet you plan to buy LP when release for the PC.

thor1182
03-06-07, 11:20 AM
Hell no! HL2 is MUCH better than Lost Planet for story and graphic. I bet you plan to buy LP when release for the PC.

English Language Crits 1neo1 for 100,000,000,000 damage
1neo1 dies
the world rejoices

1neo1
03-06-07, 11:33 AM
Ok?

evilchris
03-06-07, 11:38 AM
Why the hell are you in the console forum 1neo1? I don't troll the PC gaming forum.

Imbroglio
03-06-07, 12:21 PM
I like how the ps3 fanbois can't understand how someone would like this game and then we get another troll saying that it reminded them of halo? haha, i still get a kick out of this forum. maybe i need to head over to the motorstorm topic and question how people can play the same 10 tracks repeatedly and only 3 game modes, wow so boring.

Mr. Hunt
03-06-07, 12:25 PM
I like how the ps3 fanbois can't understand how someone would like this game and then we get another troll saying that it reminded them of halo? haha, i still get a kick out of this forum. maybe i need to head over to the motorstorm topic and question how people can play the same 10 tracks repeatedly and only 3 game modes, wow so boring.

Sorry if I offended your horrible game, but I am no fanboy. You fit the bill more since you know... you DON'T own all of the systems :\.

|MaguS|
03-06-07, 12:26 PM
I like how the ps3 fanbois can't understand how someone would like this game and then we get another troll saying that it reminded them of halo? haha, i still get a kick out of this forum.

A single PS3 supporter claimed they hated the game (Mr Hunt, Unless nekrosoft13 suddenly got a PS3). Nice try though...

Oh and I like the game, Have yet to complete it but no gripes about it. I loved playing the MP Demo...

OWA
03-06-07, 12:30 PM
I liked the demo. Nice graphics.

nekrosoft13
03-06-07, 12:33 PM
A single PS3 supporter claimed they hated the game (Mr Hunt, Unless nekrosoft13 suddenly got a PS3). Nice try though...

Oh and I like the game, Have yet to complete it but no gripes about it. I loved playing the MP Demo...

why you dragging me into this? i didn't say anything about motorstorm.

i have PC, soon wii, had 360. just because i returned the 360, does that mean i can't have an opinion about 360 game? i played lost planet and crackdown, both are horrible.

|MaguS|
03-06-07, 12:51 PM

i have PC, soon wii, had 360. just because i returned the 360, does that mean i can't have an opinion about 360 game? i played lost planet and crackdown, both are horrible.

Not dragging you into anything, just saying that all the people hating the game are not PS3 Fanboys as he stated. Also what about motorstorm? no one even mentioned it...

thor1182
03-06-07, 12:55 PM

I suppose you had to click a few hundred "Yes I accept" boxes from Vista to be able to post that very slanted post eh?

1neo1
03-06-07, 01:04 PM
Why the hell are you in the console forum 1neo1? I don't troll the PC gaming forum.

Wow, I break the rules? No need to whine in the forum.

Imbroglio
03-06-07, 01:10 PM
Hunt, i may not own all consoles, but that doesn't mean i don't have friends that have them :/ with that aside i still don't go around spreading negativity in every ps3 game thread here.

anyways, i didn't mean to bring up motorstorm, i actually enjoy the game.

and neckro is not a ps3 fanboi, more of an against-anything-360 seeing as how he blasted it as the worse thing since pasta magic in his return thread.

just annoying coming into this section, seeing the same people bash a 360 game and the same people sprouting up new ps3 game thread touting them as better than anything 360, i'm not talking about |MaguS| either.

i would just for once like to see a discussion about a 360 game that doesn't get crapped on immediately. i won't say anything else.

tornadog
03-06-07, 01:14 PM
This was definitely not a memorable game...I remember playing it and getting bored after getting into the underground garage in the first level...controls were clunky, voice acting was cheesy, backstory was B-grade, action was repetitive, AI was non-existent. Only cool thing were the snow effects and the blasts but that got old pretty soon. I looked up gamerankings and saw most reviewers giving it 8+/10. IMO it deserves a 6 at most.

One thing for sure, this is definitely not the game to provoke a PS3 vs 360 debate.

Imbroglio
03-06-07, 01:18 PM
One thing for sure, this is definitely not the game to provoke a PS3 vs 360 debate.

i agree, i think i'm visiting too many forums, i thought they we thread crapping on other 360 game threads and i was wrong, i need to start reading a book at work or something. getting these places confused as hell.