PDA

View Full Version : New Mario Galexy Trailer

Zelda_fan
03-08-07, 04:41 PM
http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748588/vids_1.html

wow, this game looks like Mario 64 on LSD. I can't wait.

Toss3
03-08-07, 04:46 PM
Now that right there is reason enough to buy a Wii! :D

Zelda_fan
03-08-07, 04:53 PM
Now that right there is reason enough to buy a Wii! :D

I don't think we've seen anything yet. Rumor has it there will be a HUGE Zelda announcement when Aonuma gives his speech at 5:30 PST today. I'm hoping we'll get a video of the new Wii Zelda but that is asking for a lot.

slick
03-08-07, 06:50 PM
This game looks orgasmically good. Honestly, this looks like platforming genius. Who said the Wii can't pump out next-gen games?

A huge Zelda announcement would be awesome, but I doubt it would follow so near after the release of the TP.

Nv40
03-08-07, 07:46 PM
http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748588/vids_1.html

wow, this game looks like Mario 64 on LSD. I can't wait.

not bad ...but... Little big planet looks better.. dont you think ? :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EeArBGqTRLM

screenshots for Mario here..

http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39455

toxikneedle
03-08-07, 08:03 PM
nv40, wtf..... LittleBigPlanet has nothing to do with mario....

Zelda_fan
03-08-07, 08:11 PM
nv40, wtf..... LittleBigPlanet has nothing to do mario....

You expected something that makes sense from NV40?

Nv40
03-08-07, 08:40 PM
nv40, wtf..... LittleBigPlanet has nothing to do with mario....

There are many gameplay similarities with mario games. Its inevitable the comparison between the games . :)

toxikneedle
03-08-07, 08:59 PM
There are many similarities with mario games. Its inevitable the comparison between the games . :)
I don't think there is any game out there that has any similarities with LittleBigPlanet.... And yeah, comparing PS3 graphics with wii..... real fair.

PeterJensen
03-09-07, 12:13 AM
OMG! When will this be out?

NaitoSan
03-09-07, 03:40 AM
beautiful! i'm looking forward to this game! :) i didn't get a chance to play it when i was at e3... damn too long line for it.

ralinn
03-09-07, 04:50 AM
Wow, now that looks beautiful AND fun!

I didn't like Sunshine myself, so I'm hoping this will revive Mario for me :)

lIqUID
03-09-07, 07:00 AM
my four year old would love this game.

Ninjaman09
03-09-07, 07:16 AM
It's spelled Galaxy. :D

Yeah this looks really awesome.
I didn't like Sunshine myself, so I'm hoping this will revive Mario for me
Yep, same here.

kev13dd
03-09-07, 10:57 AM
You expected something that makes sense from NV40?
At least his grammar was pretty good this time so we could tell that he was saying something stupid

K

Lyme
03-09-07, 11:31 AM
I don't think there is any game out there that has any similarities with LittleBigPlanet.... And yeah, comparing PS3 graphics with wii..... real fair.

No, your taking that all wrong. It is fair to compare Mario Galaxy against Little Big Planet, just as it is fair to compare the ps3 and the wii on price, functionality and sales. Both of these consoles reside in the home video game market, how can they not be direct competetors?

I'd hope that Big Little Planet for twice the price(factoring the price of the console in) is at least half as good as Mario Galaxy.

toxikneedle
03-09-07, 02:34 PM
No, your taking that all wrong. It is fair to compare Mario Galaxy against Little Big Planet, just as it is fair to compare the ps3 and the wii on price, functionality and sales. Both of these consoles reside in the home video game market, how can they not be direct competetors?

I'd hope that Big Little Planet for twice the price(factoring the price of the console in) is at least half as good as Mario Galaxy.
Oh alright.... Gears of War has better graphics than Little Big Planet.... who gives a crap, its two different games and even though its a fact, it has nothing to do with the new mario trailer.

Parts
03-09-07, 05:43 PM
Looks pretty cool, curious how the controls actually work and stuff.

tornadog
03-09-07, 05:59 PM
this might be the ultimate boss battle in super smash bros:

NV40 vs Toxicneedle

Their posts have a level of similarity in that both are hard to understand as to content and relevance!!!!

toxikneedle
03-09-07, 06:33 PM
this might be the ultimate boss battle in super smash bros:

NV40 vs Toxicneedle

Their posts have a level of similarity in that both are hard to understand as to content and relevance!!!!
right.....