PDA

View Full Version : I Love GRAW 2

Peoples-Agent
03-09-07, 03:20 PM
Keep hearing the blurts about GRAW 2 just being GRAW 1.5 , but personally I think this game is immense.

Everything that spoilt the first one has been fixed, the new multiplayer maps are great, single player is awesome so far.

The explosions , atmosphere, lighting are just great.

Really not sure why people slated this.

Top notch game. 9/10

ViN86
03-09-07, 03:48 PM
Keep hearing the blurts about GRAW 2 just being GRAW 1.5 , but personally I think this game is immense.

Everything that spoilt the first one has been fixed, the new multiplayer maps are great, single player is awesome so far.

The explosions , atmosphere, lighting are just great.

Really not sure why people slated this.

Top notch game. 9/10
damnit P-A. you were dead on with Crackdown, so now i have to assume youre dead on with GRAW2, so now i have to buy it. curse you, its all your fault!!!

(nana2)

SebC
03-09-07, 06:03 PM
what was wrong with the first GRAW? :S (Except for poor multiplayer)

Peoples-Agent
03-10-07, 05:14 AM
what was wrong with the first GRAW? :S (Except for poor multiplayer)

First GRAW had awful team mate AI, problems in Multi player with spawn campers, and I felt it lacked alot of polish online.

Better graphics and more sense of urgency have you literally taking pot shots at shadows of moving tree branches. Reminds me of the older Ghost Recon games in that sense.

People are complaining that GRAW2 is too easy, I don't think it's because it's "easy" that's the problem. The fact your AI team mates identify targets, give locations using landmarks i.e " Tango behind the red truck " and converse alot more generally makes it more pleasurable.

I managed to do a couple of missions without firing a single shot, just by guiding the AI around and chucking smoke for cover, for them.

Another good thing about this game, you can really make use of "Recon" as such. A more stealthy approach can be used.

There was this amazing sequence where I got my team mates to target three guys, they laid down fire and I could actually flank to the side where one sniper shot went through all three guys... hah

If your a HD user, take note of the amazing landscapes and sunset over the war torn area of Juarez.

Or when your in the desert and the wind is dragging the smoke around, the music really adds to the atmosphere too.

Arioch
03-10-07, 06:54 AM
Just picked my copy up - I love playing this game in coop.

Lyme
03-10-07, 12:34 PM
Just picked my copy up - I love playing this game in coop.

Does it have co-op on the same console?

SebC
03-10-07, 02:06 PM
Is coop same as SP but someone else can play as another squad mate?

ASUSEN7900GTX
03-10-07, 04:43 PM
Graw 2 is just so freaking Awsome game among the best "war games" ive played.

i can almost say that it beats R6 Vegas

well it is cool game

Peoples-Agent
03-11-07, 06:11 PM
Is coop same as SP but someone else can play as another squad mate?

Yeah, you can do split screen and both play online at the same time.