PDA

View Full Version : Alone 5

kevJ420
03-11-07, 05:00 PM
Hello, I was wondering if anyone thought that the PC version of Alone 5 will be out by the end of July?

Although I'm looking damn forward to Stranglehold, as long as new options including new SS options are revealed in the revamped SLI mode. They have to do that, they're in there.

This post was edited by me to cut what most consider the bull****.

Q
03-11-07, 05:49 PM
:headexplode:

SLippe
03-11-07, 06:24 PM
...around the time when Timothy McVeigh was most unfortunately executed...
Mother****er, you're skating on thin ice. Unfortunately executed? He killed 168 innocent people, you jackass, including children. Unfortunate? It won't be unfortunate when you can't post here anymore, that's for ******* sure! Take your non-American, French-lovin' ass somewhere else! You contribute nothing here and only post stupid **** that nobody understands. Some find you entertaining, me, not so much. Grow the **** up!

kevJ420
03-11-07, 06:34 PM
Mother****er, you're skating on thin ice. Unfortunately executed? He killed 168 innocent people, you jackass, including children. Unfortunate? It won't be unfortunate when you can't post here anymore, that's for ******* sure! Take your non-American, French-lovin' ass somewhere else! You contribute nothing here and only post stupid **** that nobody understands. Some find you entertaining, me, not so much. Grow the **** up!

The death penalty is more like a reward actually. I think those who do terrible crimes such as rape and murder should be punished. The DP doesn't punish like jail does.

Wouldn't you rather have rapists eat sick food, have to work all day in extreme weather, be forced work to thru hell and not get anything out of it?

SLippe
03-11-07, 06:40 PM
The death penalty is more like a reward actually. I think those who do terrible crimes such as rape and murder should be punished. The DP doesn't punish like jail does.

Wouldn't you rather have rapists eat sick food, have to work all day in extreme weather, be forced work to thru hell and not get anything out of it?
As a tax payer, I just assume not buy their food, room, etc. **** 'em.

mike686
03-11-07, 07:17 PM
:wonder: kevpla!

lowdog
03-11-07, 07:19 PM

The death penalty doesn't punish those that committ henious crimes :rolleyes: BS it doesn't, once those individuals have been ejected from their bodies a higher authority deals with them accordingly, they most certainly get what's due to them, it's called karma, and those individuals are held accountable for their actions, simple as that.

kev13dd
03-11-07, 07:24 PM
I saw who started the thread, and I thought about not coming in, but I thought "but what if Alone 5 is a really cool game that I havn't heard of and I am missing out on it?". Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd then I saw the conversation. My bad

K

mike686
03-11-07, 08:50 PM
The death penalty doesn't punish those that committ henious crimes :rolleyes: BS it doesn't, once those individuals have been ejected from their bodies a higher authority deals with them accordingly, they most certainly get what's due to them, it's called karma, and those individuals are held accountable for their actions, simple as that.

Do you know this for a fact? It's all what you believe in.