PDA

View Full Version : Using fullscreen on second display without making it primary

Shocky
03-12-07, 04:38 PM
Is the above possible? My tuner software will not fullscreen on my TV(second display) and it's annoying having to change the primary display everytime and start and stop watching TV.

Bman212121
03-12-07, 04:45 PM
What type of Tuner?

Shocky
03-12-07, 04:48 PM
What type of Tuner?

Avermedia USB2, digital..

Bman212121
03-12-07, 06:17 PM
Hopefully someone else has had experince with that brand, as I have not. Does it not let you expand the window to full screen, or when you go fullscreen does it jump from display 2 to display 1? If it is the second one, there might not be a good fix because that is still a limitation for fullscreen apps. If you can just maximize the screen in windowed mode, that might be the best solution.

Shocky
03-12-07, 08:53 PM
Hopefully someone else has had experince with that brand, as I have not. Does it not let you expand the window to full screen, or when you go fullscreen does it jump from display 2 to display 1? If it is the second one, there might not be a good fix because that is still a limitation for fullscreen apps. If you can just maximize the screen in windowed mode, that might be the best solution.

Well what I need if a way to force the software to fullscreen on the secondary display. I don't uinderstand why nvidia can't set something up like this using nview application profiles. :(