PDA

View Full Version : FS: XBOX 360 HD-DVD Player, HD-DVDs and Games (360 and DS)

six_storm
03-20-07, 01:40 AM
Well, as some of you know, my gf and I have been looking into getting married within the next year or so. And as most guys know, this means sacrificing a few things and getting an engagement ring!

*********************XBOX 360 Games*********************

Here's what I got up for sale:

Dead Rising SOLD!!!!!
G.R.A.W. (yes, the first one)
Test Drive Unlimited SOLD!!!!!
Viva Pinata SOLD!!!!!
Need for Speed Most Wanted SOLD!!!!!
Hitman Blood Money
Manhunt (Original XBOX)

All are in great to perfect condition, and all have their instruction booklets. I didn't feel the need to post pics, you know what they look like lol.

Asking $25 Shipped for each game individually!!!!

I will accept Paypal only, no exceptions besides local pickup. Shipping is completely up to you since you are paying for it. I have boxes, they just need to be filled and sent to you. I always get tracking #'s, insurance and guarantee everything here 2 weeks after you get it in your hands or else you get a complete refund no matter what. Again, everything is in perfect condition. I need to try and get as much as I can for these items and sell most of them together as much as I can, so if you make an offer, please be reasonable. Help a brother get his girl a ring! :D

Heat: six_storm or sixstorm

saturnotaku
03-20-07, 06:18 AM
ygpm

LiquidX
03-20-07, 02:01 PM
PM!

six_storm
03-20-07, 05:41 PM
All PMs replied to, still waiting on serious offers. PM me or shout out your Q's here!

six_storm
03-21-07, 12:40 AM
Still waiting on a PM or two, but I'm still trying to go "First Come First Serve!"

six_storm
03-21-07, 08:18 AM
HD-DVD player and movies are sold, but the 360 games are still ready to go if anyone wants them. I'm ready to ship today as long as you are ready to transfer some green today lol! If you have any questions, lmk.

Remember that I'm looking for a 7300GT, 7600GT or a 7800GT/GTX, so let me know if you wanna do some trading + cash or what.

1337_Like_ThaT
03-21-07, 12:18 PM
I may be mistaken but the thread title also shows you have a DS for sale? As in Nintendo DS? Just curiious if so which model and color. Thanks

six_storm
03-21-07, 12:25 PM
I may be mistaken but the thread title also shows you have a DS for sale? As in Nintendo DS? Just curiious if so which model and color. Thanks

I have a copy of Trauma Center for the DS that I still have from last summer. I sold my DS Lite last summer but nobody bought my copy of Trauma Center. Wanna make an offer? :D

1337_Like_ThaT
03-21-07, 12:37 PM
AHHhhh naw its okay :) I was hoping you would have a BLACK DS Lite available as my current white DS Lite screen is severly scratched up due to not having a protective screen cover and my GF being hooked on such games as Super Mario and Bust-a-Move :p

six_storm
03-21-07, 01:08 PM
AHHhhh naw its okay :) I was hoping you would have a BLACK DS Lite available as my current white DS Lite screen is severly scratched up due to not having a protective screen cover and my GF being hooked on such games as Super Mario and Bust-a-Move :p

Oh ok. I typed the subject of the thread out first and didn't think a thing about putting my copy of Trauma Center on the post. Thanks though!

six_storm
03-22-07, 10:47 AM
Thanks to Saturnotaku, the HD-player and HD-DVDs are now officially SOLD! The games are still up for sale! Get them now so I can ship them to you today!!!

six_storm
03-23-07, 08:50 AM
Who wants the X360 games?

six_storm
03-23-07, 11:12 AM
Test Drive Unlimited is SOLD! You can have the rest of the games for $100!!!

six_storm
03-23-07, 01:24 PM
Dead Rising and Need for Speed Most Wanted are SOLD!

six_storm
03-24-07, 11:20 AM
Individual prices are out for the games. Get them now, I'll ship on Monday afternoon.

six_storm
03-25-07, 10:23 AM
BUMP!!!!

six_storm
03-26-07, 08:34 AM
bump!

six_storm
03-26-07, 10:13 AM
Viva Pinata is SOLD!!!!!

six_storm
03-27-07, 08:56 PM
bump