PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye 8800 GTS...

LORD-eX-Bu
03-20-07, 03:46 PM
it died, I am about to put it in the box and overnight it to MSI in California:cry:

hopefully after this I will finally be able to play games:D

Back to Radeon 9550 Pro for the next couple of weeks(nana2)

this makes me wish I had gone with EVGA :lol:

stevemedes
03-20-07, 03:50 PM
What happened to it? It just.... died? That's beat man. Only video card I'd ever had die on my was my Voodoo 5. :(

LORD-eX-Bu
03-20-07, 03:52 PM
I've had the worst luck, Ti 4600, 1900 XTX and now this 8800 GTS... almost every video card I have ever owned :lol:

it started with the nvlddmkm driver error and then I started getting alot of corruption on the screen and artifacts. Thought it was a driver issue but then I started having trouble booting up, saw some artifacts on the screen when it was abou to post and thats when I contacted MSI and set up the RMA yesterday.

grey_1
03-20-07, 04:00 PM
You should have gone with EVGA...oh wait, you said that already.

Sorry to hear it's giving you grief, look at the bright side, much better drivers should be out by the time you get it back. :D

DiscipleDOC
03-20-07, 04:02 PM
:bye:

Dreamingawake
03-20-07, 04:42 PM
I feel your pain, sorry to hear about your card. Hope it gets back fast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PaiN
03-20-07, 05:32 PM
-LORD-eX-Bu']it died, I am about to put it in the box and overnight it to MSI in California:cry:

hopefully after this I will finally be able to play games:D

Back to Radeon 9550 Pro for the next couple of weeks(nana2)

this makes me wish I had gone with EVGA :lol:

sorry LORD..... this is a bad thing to happen the day before S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is released :(