PDA

View Full Version : FS: Vista, Norton Internet security, Games, thermal paste, printer, router, vid card.

nippyjun
03-21-07, 08:47 AM
Please give me a bump up if you read this thread. Thanks!

My HEATWARE is under "nippyjun"

FS:

(please note that i only ship to the US)

Norton Internet Security 2007 for 3 computers. Brand new, unused. Box opened to cut UPC out. $25 shipped OBO.

Windows Live One Care 1.5. Brand new unused. $25 shipped obo.

Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Upgrade Bill Gates Signature Edition. Brand new, sealed, unused. $259 shipped obo.

Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Upgrade Bill Gates Signature Edition. Brand new, Opened, unused. $229 shipped obo.

Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Upgrade, Unused $129 shipped obo.

Laplink PCmover. Moves your program files and settings to a new computer. Includes the Laplink USB cable. $10 shipped obo.

Lexmark X2480 All-in-One Printer with PictBridge. New in the box. $39 shipped OBO.

D-Link Wireless G router. Model WBR-1310. Brand new, unused. UPC gently removed from the box. $39 shipped OBO.

Dark Messiah Might and Magic PC game on DVD. DVD only. Unused. Unregistered. $15 shipped OBO.

Lazer Led 3 beam UV case mod. Shines 3 led uv lights. I have 2 of these. Each are $6 shipped obo.

ZALMAN - STG1 Thermal Compound, brand new bottle. $10 shipped

Geforce 2 MX-400 AGP 64megs. $24 shipped OBO.

Arctic Cooling MX-1 thermal compund. New sealed. $10 shipped obo.

Hitman Blood Money PC game. DVD only. $15 shipped

Battle for middle earth 2 pc game on CD. $24 shipped obo.

Battle for middle earth 2 Rise of the Witch King expansion pack. $18 shipped.

Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 new and unused in the box. This is the original one. $25 shipped.

Vector AC/DC power converter. Model VEC004. 6 amp output. This is used to take a device that has a cigarette lighter plug and use it in the home. You plug the cigarette lighter plug into this and then this plugs into the wall. You can use it for a satellite radio for example so that you can use the radio in your house. $20 shipped obo.

Nip Tuck Season 1 DVD. $21 shipped. (season 2 sold)

Antec P160 side panel. I have a brand new side panel for an Antec P160 case. Its the panel with the 2 round locking knobs. This does not have the clear window, it is the standard panel. $18 shipped.

HP Premium Glossy Photo Paper 4x6 inch. I have multiple boxes of 20. 3 boxes are 9mil and 2 boxes are 10mil. The boxes are a little wrinkled but the paper inside should be fine. $25 shipped for all 5 boxes OBO.

120mm fan grills: They are chrome. $2.25 shipped each. If you need more than one let me know as I have a bunch available of each and if you need more than one the price will be lower due to postage savings. There are 2 styles of the chrome ones. If you are insterested let me know and i'll show you the photos of each style

SLippe
03-21-07, 11:45 AM
Lazer Led 3 beam UV case mod. Shines 3 led uv lights. I have 2 of these. Each are $6 shipped obo.
Do you have pics of these, by chance, or a link? What color are they?

hokeyplyr48
03-22-07, 09:06 PM
wow thats a lot to sell.
why are u selling it all? (3 operating systems??)

1337_Like_ThaT
03-22-07, 10:24 PM
^^ He must be a former employee from Newegg

HeHe JK Free Bump! :)

nippyjun
04-04-07, 04:17 PM
The norton internet security and windows live one care are both sold.

nippyjun
04-08-07, 10:48 AM
I also have these:

Verbatim DVD+R Dual Layer 8.5GB 10 pack spindle 2.4-8x. Sealed. I have 2 of these packs. $20 shipped each OBO.

Verbatim DVD+R Dual Layer 8.5 GB 20 pack spindle 2.4-8x. Opened but all unused. $36 shipped OBO.

nippyjun
04-18-07, 01:29 AM
I now have this for sale as well:

Evga 8800 GTX. Used. Works great. Comes with all the original stuff except the game. $485 shiped OBO.