PDA

View Full Version : A Couple of Oblivion Side Quests

Blacklash
03-24-07, 03:48 AM
I was talking to a guy the other day that didn't do a couple of things in Oblivion. They are just small side quests and neat if you haven't done them. If others have quests they may post them as well. Just point to the appropriate start and not the result or full detail.

1.Go to the Imperial city water front and sleep at the Bloated Float Tavern. It's a ship.

2.Go to the Count's Arms in Anvil and buy a house from the fellow there eager to sell one. I forget his name and he's a noble sort.

admiral1313
03-25-07, 06:21 PM
I was talking to a guy the other day that didn't do a couple of things in Oblivion. They are just small side quests and neat if you haven't done them. If others have quests they may post them as well. Just point to the appropriate start and not the result or full detail.

1.Go to the Imperial city water front and sleep at the Bloated Float Tavern. It's a ship.

2.Go to the Count's Arms in Anvil and buy a house from the fellow there eager to sell one. I forget his name and he's a noble sort.

Yeah, those two are good quests (especially the second). The fellow's name is Benirus.

LT.Schaffer
03-25-07, 06:38 PM
Velwyn Benirus

LORD-eX-Bu
03-25-07, 06:47 PM
can't wait for shivering isles:D

LT.Schaffer
03-25-07, 06:55 PM
-LORD-eX-Bu']can't wait for shivering isles:D

Same here:)

Blacklash
03-26-07, 03:15 AM
"Oblivion" is my favorite game. Period.

Anvil is an area I didn't spend a lot of time in and returned to later. Now I actually like it a lot.

Heck, you can spend days playing this game doing guild quests, player quests and discovering random dungeons. It's one of the few games where you can skip the main quest for literally weeks.

This 8800GTX was a God send to play it at 1680x with all the details, IQ packs and filtering I desire. Before, heavy foliage and max viewing distance on all actors, trees, items etc, hurt a lot. Of course the C2D has a large impact in cities.

I recently ordered "Knight of the Nine" and "The Shivering Isles" together. I am stoked.

BTW I use to play a lot of "Daggerfall" back a while. I created custom classes in it to play as well. Making your own spells was tre cool too.

LORD-eX-Bu
03-26-07, 11:50 AM
dude Daggerfall is so awesome... I remember playing Arena:lol: