PDA

View Full Version : Logitech Quickcam Pro 5000

Mr Bigman
03-25-07, 04:12 PM
I got one of these yesterday and im not all that satisified with it over the Communicate STX.

I have to run back ground light to get good framerates or it blures when i move around, and there are USB options that allow bandwidth to be adjusted by the driver but when i disable that option, it turns right back on.

I thought i was getting a top end webcam, but its no better than what i had before.

And even the quickcam 10 software, don't use it cuz it don't like XFI mixer and messes with network settings.

Inf1n1tyComplex
03-25-07, 05:58 PM
Allow me to translate your post for you :cool: :-

Bitch..Bitch...Moan...Moan...
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=22825&d=1165983602

:rofl Have you tried re-installing the drivers or going to their website and seeing if their is an update for the software/drivers... And usually if you want good quality cam for your pc you need to spend alot more money although all the money in the world spent on a cam wont do any good if your computer specs are low... :)

DiscipleDOC
03-25-07, 09:45 PM
Bigman,
Try uninstalling the drivers and then reboot your machine, and then disable you antivirus software, and then reinstall. It should work after then.

Mr Bigman
03-26-07, 01:27 PM
I was checking out Logitech forums and folks their claim issues to quickcam10 software.

I found out that using better lighting helped the problem i was having, but if i use the latest version of quickcam10 , you get msinstaller errors in event viewer, and issues with XFI vol.

But i tried the uninstall, reboot, reinstall, but no luck. Im using the version on the cd and seems to work ok for now till they fix stuff.