PDA

View Full Version : C&C 3 final version is boring!

Pages : [1] 2

h0102468
03-26-07, 03:00 PM
I bought it and finished all of the sides and I found that this game is really boring. The units are similar and the structures are similar. It sucks ass

CaptNKILL
03-26-07, 03:03 PM
Didn't we already have this thread once before? Same title and everything?

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=87708&highlight=boring

... oh, it was from the same poster too. :p

superklye
03-26-07, 03:08 PM
Doesn't it come out tomorrow or Wednesday? :wtf:

Banko
03-26-07, 03:22 PM
He didn't buy ****, it got leaked on the internet today that is all.

mike686
03-26-07, 03:54 PM
Gamespot should have it today.

|MaguS|
03-26-07, 04:01 PM
Man, I hope Direct2Drive gets the game... I don't even bother buying games at B&M stores anymore...

Alaa
03-26-07, 04:32 PM
Didn't we already have this thread once before? Same title and everything?

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=87708&highlight=boring

... oh, it was from the same poster too. :p
:wtf: :udawg:

SH64
03-26-07, 04:34 PM
WTF with this guy ?

CaptNKILL
03-26-07, 04:35 PM
He didn't buy ****, it got leaked on the internet today that is all.
He had it weeks ago and posted almost the same exact thread then.

|MaguS|
03-26-07, 04:39 PM
This guy is just retarded, he thinks the game is boring yet actually sat down and played through it completly... Game must have been extremely boring to have kept his attention for so long.

ruziel
03-26-07, 05:40 PM
Maybe EA Link will have it at midnight tonight. I'm guessing that will be a big maybe though lol.

Q
03-26-07, 06:15 PM
Maybe EA Link will have it at midnight tonight. I'm guessing that will be a big maybe though lol.

If EA notices that a lot of ass-hats like the pirate above are getting their copy's already, they might release it earlier.

Then again, probably not.

nrs421
03-26-07, 06:20 PM
it's out....i saw it at EB

Amuro
03-26-07, 08:24 PM
I'm glad that I've cancelled my preorder a week ago. This game is the most dumbdowned for console RTS I've ever seen.

|MaguS|
03-26-07, 08:30 PM
I'm glad that I've cancelled my preorder a week ago. This game is the most dumbdowned for console RTS I've ever seen.

Dumded down? How so? Have you even played the demo? It plays just like Red Alert in my opinion... Plenty of units and options... the entire gameplay is almost identical to the past C&C games.

Amuro
03-26-07, 08:31 PM
Yes, I've played the demo before clicking the cancel button. I just don't like it at all.

ruziel
03-26-07, 08:31 PM
http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jspa?sls=2&tstart=0&threadID=198750

looks like it will be available on EA link early afternoon tomorrow, exciting =D

|MaguS|
03-26-07, 08:35 PM
Yes, I've played the demo before clicking the cancel button. I just don't like it at all.

Ok, so let me get this straight... because you dislike it its automatically a dumb down for consoles? Wow, can you be any bigger of a tool? Atleast try to explain why you dislike a game or back up your opinion rather then just saying, "I don't like it, its dumb down, I is too smart!".

Amuro
03-26-07, 08:52 PM
LMAO, calling people a tool because he dislike something you like. You wanna know why I don't like it, here's why. The game is just downright shallow. I don't think you could dumb down a RTS game for a console more then this one is. The game's balance is just bad period, the pacing is horrid as you get the whole tech tree in just few minutes then the whole game comes down to churning out the uber units to rush your enemey. The infantry has absolutely no use whatsoever, same goes for most of the games units. Also the camera control is just terrible, and the graphics aren't that amazing at all. I'm glad EA put out a demo out first, otherwise I would have been fooled by this games' great C&C universe nostalgic feel.

|MaguS|
03-26-07, 08:56 PM
Im guessing you are not a fan of the series then? The game isn't dumb down since it is just like the past games of the series that have been available for 12 years now. They were not aiming for a CoH, they were looking to bring a game that fans of the series would enjoy.

The series is about rushing, just like Warcraft 2. It's not about planning strats in Supreme Commander or being defensive like in Starcraft. Its all about getting units out there and trying to overrun the enemy. Always has been and always should be.

If the game is not for you fine but to claim its "dumb down" when you know nothing of the series shows your ignorance and complete PC Elitism(is that a word?). Go work on your epenis...

Correction because CaptNKILL always needs to be right...

CaptNKILL
03-26-07, 08:59 PM
Im guessing you are not a fan of the series then? The game isn't dumb down since it is just like the past games of the series that have been available for over 15 years now. They were not aiming for a CoH, they were looking to bring a game that fans of the series would enjoy.

The series is about rushing, just like Warcraft 2. It's not about planning strats in Supreme Commander or being defensive like in Starcraft. Its all about getting units out there and trying to overrun the enemy. Always has been and always should be.

If the game is not for you fine but to claim its "dumb down" when you know nothing of the series shows your ignorance and complete PC Elitism(is that a word?). Go work on your epenis...
Pssstt... C&C has only been around for 12 years. :D

|MaguS|
03-26-07, 09:02 PM

Has it? Wow, thought it was older then that...

Amuro
03-26-07, 09:03 PM
Again, why do you keep attacking me for not liking something you like? If don't agree it's dumbed downed fine with me. Respect your opinion. I know nothing about the series? Dude, I started playing RTS since the original Dune 2.

|MaguS|
03-26-07, 09:06 PM
Im not attacking you but your claim of being dumb down for consoles is stupid. Again, the gameplay has not changed much since the original, how can it NOW be dumb down for consoles if it plays almost the same as the original?

The game has always been simple... it never had much depth... EVER.If you want an RTS with depth go play either SC games, but C&C has always been like this... its not dumb down because it hasn't changed.

Now if you stated that the gameplay is too simple for you then that would have been ok but you had to go and claim it has been dumb down... that is the reason for my rants.

Amuro
03-26-07, 09:06 PM
He's probably confused it with Dune 2 which came out 15 years ago.