PDA

View Full Version : C&C is just plain boring! U can see that!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

h0102468
03-27-07, 09:49 AM
See what I mean? It doesn't worth a penny. Just go and use money for the kids in the third world, okay? :captnkill:

DiscipleDOC
03-27-07, 09:58 AM
You know what I see in your future? :ban:

You can not keep on opening up the same thread with the same crap.

:bye:

superklye
03-27-07, 10:03 AM
Stop ****ing making the same retarded thread over and over. Keep your idiocy to a SINGLE thread.

DiscipleDOC
03-27-07, 10:04 AM
I've already reported him.

crainger
03-27-07, 10:05 AM
Jeez, guys. It's not his fault CnC is so boring. :D

I can't wait to pick up my Kane Edition BTW. :tiki:

superklye
03-27-07, 10:05 AM
Yeah...I brought it up to the rest of the mods, too.

superklye
03-27-07, 10:06 AM
Jeez, guys. It's not his fault CnC is so boring. :D

I can't wait to pick up my Kane Edition BTW. :tiki:
Wait.

C&C3 is boring?

Could you make a thread about that, plz? kthx.

DiscipleDOC
03-27-07, 10:10 AM
Regardless, I'm a big C&C fan, so guess what? I'm gonna pick it up anyways.

This little kid needs to go back home to mommy so she can breast feed him. :rolleyes2

Peoples-Agent
03-27-07, 10:13 AM
C&C boring? ...whatever.

Name another franchise on the PC with asmuch lasting gameplay and appeal as the C&C series.

Simply isn't one.

h0102468

This little kid needs to go back home to mommy so she can breast feed him. :rolleyes2
You are defaming me and u are caught in Hate Crime against Black Americans. I will sue you in Court. Watch out kid.

superklye

Hold on...before you do, you should read the other threads about how boring C&C3 is...

Q
03-27-07, 10:19 AM
You are defaming me and u are caught in Hate Crime against Black Americans. I will sue you in Court. Watch out kid.

BWWWAAAHA HA HA HA

First, Doc is black you stupid ass. :rofl

Second, you've made THREE ****ING threads with the same name, same subject, and same stupidity. You have the right to say the game sucks. You don't have the right to come on here, obviously pirating the damn game, and POST THE SAME THREAD OVER AND OVER.
It's a privately owned forum.

Joe Brown doesn't count as "real" court, so uh.... "watch out kid". You make me sick.

DiscipleDOC
03-27-07, 10:26 AM
:rofl

Is someone using this account as a joke?

superklye
03-27-07, 10:30 AM

Is someone using this account as a joke?
Stop hating on black people, C&C3 haters and, most importantly, black C&C3 haters. You bigot!

h0102468
03-27-07, 10:33 AM
BWWWAAAHA HA HA HA

First, Doc is black you stupid ass. :rofl

Second, you've made THREE ****ING threads with the same name, same subject, and same stupidity. You have the right to say the game sucks. You don't have the right to come on here, obviously pirating the damn game, and POST THE SAME THREAD OVER AND OVER.
It's a privately owned forum.

Joe Brown doesn't count as "real" court, so uh.... "watch out kid". You make me sick.
First of all, this game is available in Hong Kong now and I am not sure how Americans get so slow with a locally produced game. I bought it and spent a day on it. It is truly boring and I have to say that I regret so much spending money on an EA game instead of donating money to a kid living in the 3rd World like Canada.

saturnotaku
03-27-07, 10:38 AM
You've said your piece, now shut up and go away. If, for whatever reason, MikeC doesn't launch your sorry ass, take a break and pick up an English textbook. You may learn a thing or two.

h0102468
03-27-07, 10:41 AM
You've said your piece, now shut up and go away. If, for whatever reason, MikeC doesn't launch your sorry ass, take a break and pick up an English textbook. You may learn a thing or two.
I regard this as a threat and an intention of causing grevious bodily harm to a Black American. I will sue you in Court for hate crime and a criminal offence of attempt to cause harm to an innocent.

superklye
03-27-07, 10:42 AM
First of all, this game is available in Hong Kong now and I am not sure how Americans get so slow with a locally produced game. I bought it and spent a day on it. It is truly boring and I have to say that I regret so much spending money on an EA game instead of donating money to a kid living in the 3rd World like Canada.
Just because you bought a pirated copy at a side-of-the-road software shanty (literally a shanty) for $1 doesn't mean it's a legal copy.

Stop bitching. We don't care. We didn't care the first time you made this thread and we cared progressively less the second and third times you made it.

superklye
03-27-07, 10:42 AM
I regard this as a threat and an intention of causing grevious bodily harm to a Black American. I will sue you in Court for hate crime and a criminal offence of attempt to cause harm to an innocent.
You are completely retarded. Shut up and LEAVE.

h0102468
03-27-07, 10:45 AM
Just because you bought a pirated copy at a side-of-the-road software shanty (literally a shanty) for $1 doesn't mean it's a legal copy.

Stop bitching. We don't care. We didn't care the first time you made this thread and we cared progressively less the second and third times you made it.
It is available in Taiwan and Hong Kong as a true copy. U are now defaming me for buying and using pirated copy. U now will be put in jail for 5 years for defamation.!

saturnotaku
03-27-07, 10:47 AM

I guess we know who took the $5 law class instead of the $10 one. :rofl

TiKiMaN1
03-27-07, 10:48 AM
(crazy)

DiscipleDOC
03-27-07, 10:49 AM
This kid is amazing.

Do you guys remember that one troll that was here about a year ago named nam or something like that? That's who this idiot remind me of...

h0102468
03-27-07, 10:49 AM
I guess we know who took the $5 law class instead of the $10 one. :rofl
I got my legal qualifications in a local Black American's youth centre. The social workers are well-qualified and Mrs. Barker taught me law very well! U are now defaming me for paying $5 to take the law classes. I will sue u!

superklye
03-27-07, 10:51 AM
It is available in Taiwan and Hong Kong as a true copy. U are now defaming me for buying and using pirated copy. U now will be put in jail for 5 years for defamation.!
So are you going to be executed for defaming yourself repeatedly? Oh, and you're defaming me by saying I'm a defamer. I'll counter-sue you for singling me out based on my whiteness and hatred for you being such a dumbass.