PDA

View Full Version : Here you go, nintendo held back wiis

kevJ420
03-27-07, 10:17 PM
I hope [an article from gamespot] gets spread so much that everyone will finally realise nintendo is comprised of a bunch of dickheads.

I don't want to hear anyone talking **** about sony anymore.

Edit: I meant to put that a gamestop rep said that nintendo held back wii's it wasn't official, so even though i believe it to be true i should've put that someone else came up w/ the idea, not myself.

ENU291
03-27-07, 10:19 PM
So do you have a link or something to prove Nintendo intentionally held back stock? Trolling garbage around here is not recommended.

Marvel_us
03-27-07, 10:20 PM
In before meltdown!:headexplode:

Zelda_fan
03-27-07, 10:30 PM
so where's your proof kevpla1?

Oh that's right, you don't have any, because you're an idiot.

Because I'm in a generous mood, I'll link you to an article released by ign.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/776/776291p1.html

Basically some deuschbag from gamestop said that he "thinks they [Nintendo] intentionally dried up supply because they made their numbers for the year."

Even if it's true (which it's not - just random speculation from some idiot), so what? Nintendo still produced more Wiis than PS3 and XBOX combined.

thor1182
03-28-07, 12:25 AM
and I don't need to talk **** about Sony, they do that on their own just fine.

That and with someone like you, they have such a brilliant and shinny beakon of PR, just like the rest of the Sony PR machine.

and for the slow people </sarcasm>

Namrok
03-28-07, 08:14 AM
Ok, look at it like this.

Microsoft, the 500 lb gorilla of tech companies in the states, could not produce and sell 6 million 360 in this short a time. And they were perpetually sold out for about this long as well.

Nintendo is a much smaller company, and yes the Wii is easier to make, but all in all, they are simpler. I find it perfectly reasonable that this smaller company can make as many of the simpler machine as the big company with the complex machine.

It's no conspiracy.