PDA

View Full Version : Happy bunny! (N64 related)

vampireuk
04-04-07, 08:14 AM
Today I am a happy teddy bear, bid on a copy of Zelda Ocarina of Time earlier this week on ebay and the description said "good condition". Got it through the mail and it is not good condition, it is brand bloody new :D (nana2)

NaitoSan
04-04-07, 08:22 AM
Nice, as long you don't become other cox.net buddy. :D

I still have gold cart of Zelda 64 somewhere in boxes. :)

vampireuk
04-04-07, 08:23 AM
I've been trying to get hold of a wii to get hold of the new zelda too but that isnt working out well. :(

Madpistol
04-04-07, 09:19 AM
Ocarina of Time was brilliant! to be able to find a cartridge that is still "new" is phenominal.

I had the gold, holographic cart of Majora's Mask. I got it at wal-mart 3 days before it was supposed to hit shelves. :D

sytaylor
04-04-07, 09:44 AM
I've been trying to get hold of a wii to get hold of the new zelda too but that isnt working out well. :(

You can get it for the gamecube if you're not fussed about the hand motions. Im told its a great game either way. Scotts been "meaning" to buy it for about 3 months now... :rolleyes:

ViN86
04-04-07, 10:42 AM
ive got both Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. phenomenal games.

i love how long Ocarina is. damn, im going to beat that again when i have time. probably my all time favorite game.

ViN86
04-04-07, 10:43 AM
You can get it for the gamecube if you're not fussed about the hand motions. Im told its a great game either way. Scotts been "meaning" to buy it for about 3 months now... :rolleyes:
also, Link is left handed on the GC, as he should be :p

vampireuk
04-04-07, 05:33 PM
Scotts been "meaning" to buy it for about 3 months now... :rolleyes:

Basically never gonna happen? ;) And did you get an email from Lucy's mother tonight. o_O