PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of selling my 360

Pages : [1] 2

tornadog
04-05-07, 11:11 AM
Never thought this day would come. I started as a 360 fanboy, went to neutral and now I am on the "other" side.

Anyway since I connected my pc to the lcd tv, I have been watching all my recorded tv shows and hdrips on the pc. There was only one game I cared about, GoW and I beat it last month. I dont want a gold subscription because I like the free MP on the PS3. Right now I have 3 games that I constantly play on the PS3, and all 3 have great MP components. And if thats not all, I have the wii to take care of offline multiplayer and thats a blast.

So long story short, the 360 has not been turned on for the last 1 month. My ps3 is never idle, when its not gaming, its playing DVDs and blueray and its idle time is used for folding@home.

Whats a good price point for a used 360. I think I bought it sometime in August.

PeterJensen
04-05-07, 11:17 AM
add me on PSN :) "refsgaard"

superklye
04-05-07, 11:17 AM
Do you have the Core or Premium/Pro?

nekrosoft13
04-05-07, 11:19 AM
i had 360 for about 3 weeks, in those 3 weeks it was used for about 3-4 hours. if you have to you have to. I returned mine to the store, there was no point in keeping it

Peoples-Agent
04-05-07, 11:21 AM
Never thought this day would come. I started as a 360 fanboy, went to neutral and now I am on the "other" side.

Anyway since I connected my pc to the lcd tv, I have been watching all my recorded tv shows and hdrips on the pc. There was only one game I cared about, GoW and I beat it last month. I dont want a gold subscription because I like the free MP on the PS3. Right now I have 3 games that I constantly play on the PS3, and all 3 have great MP components. And if thats not all, I have the wii to take care of offline multiplayer and thats a blast.

So long story short, the 360 has not been turned on for the last 1 month. My ps3 is never idle, when its not gaming, its playing DVDs and blueray and its idle time is used for folding@home.

Whats a good price point for a used 360. I think I bought it sometime in August.

I hear you....

But have you paid no attention to the games line up due soon?

Too many good titles on their way, seriously.

nekrosoft13
04-05-07, 11:23 AM
I hear you....

i might get 360 again if forza2 is any good, PGR3 was a HUGE HUGE disapoitment

Peoples-Agent
04-05-07, 11:32 AM

Forza 2 will be awesome.

Getting that and the steering wheel thing which is also pretty cool.

But i'm more interested in Mass Effect, that will be amazing.

Mr_LoL
04-05-07, 11:57 AM
I think the new Forza will rock hard. PGR4 will also be out soon. Then you have Halo 3 etc...

Apollo 13
04-05-07, 12:04 PM
I hear you....

The titles have nice graphics but what about gameplay? None of these many titles are proven and could possibly be ****.

six_storm
04-05-07, 12:05 PM
I thought about selling my 360 in order to get a Wii, just for when friends come over and have something to do. However, I still work at Blockbuster and get free rentals all day long. If it weren't for that, i would prolly have it up for sale right now.

Now that the console hype has died, you can really get a good look at what is out there.

nekrosoft13
04-05-07, 12:06 PM
Then you have Halo 3 etc...

i don't give a **** about halo

nekrosoft13
04-05-07, 12:06 PM
But i'm more interested in Mass Effect, that will be amazing.

mass effect will be on PC also, so don't care about 360 version

Lyme
04-05-07, 12:25 PM
There is no use in beating around the bush on this subject. If you have to ask this kind of question, you should get rid of it.

Badboy_12345
04-05-07, 01:08 PM
There was only one game I cared about, GoW and I beat it last month. I dont want a gold subscription because I like the free MP on the PS3. Right now I have 3 games that I constantly play on the PS3, and all 3 have great MP components.

that just seems impossible... the ps3 almost doesnt have any good games for it and the x360 has 10 times more games
wth are you playing on the ps3? :confused:

I cant keep up with all the good releases for the x360 and the only game that is good and worth owning for months on the ps3 is motorstorm....

tornadog
04-05-07, 01:11 PM
Resistance, Motorstorm and Formula One.

Peoples-Agent
04-05-07, 03:03 PM
The titles have nice graphics but what about gameplay? None of these many titles are proven and could possibly be ****.

Well, prove any title coming out on any system is bound to have good gameplay....lol Not a good argument is it.

Likely matter is, Mass Effect will rock, Halo 3 definately will, Jericho looks awesome, Army of Two, Kane and Lynch definately looks cool, Fable 2 will keep you busier than the first.

Lots of games to look forward too.

Peoples-Agent
04-05-07, 03:06 PM
mass effect will be on PC also, so don't care about 360 version

Well, you may also want to know that the addons and additional levels and content are set to be 360 exclusive i'm afraid.

Goto their site if you want proof.

And as far as I am aware, no PC version release date has been announced yet.

nekrosoft13
04-05-07, 03:22 PM
Well, you may also want to know that the addons and additional levels and content are set to be 360 exclusive i'm afraid.

Goto their site if you want proof.

And as far as I am aware, no PC version release date has been announced yet.

i don't care if its 2 years late,, i still will wait for PC version.

|MaguS|
04-05-07, 03:59 PM
Only reason I still have my X360 plugged in is because Mass Effect is due out soon, game looks awsome!

Peoples-Agent
04-05-07, 04:08 PM
i don't care if its 2 years late,, i still will wait for PC version.

Out of interest, do you own a console?

NaitoSan
04-05-07, 04:15 PM
yep, i'm so looking forward to mass effect. i could careless for PC (look at how long it took jade empire to arrive on PC) so i'm not going to wait again. :)

i play x360 more than ps3 myself. i just love xbox live so much... <3 castlevania: sotn. lol seriously, right now x360 offers more to me than ps3 execpt being blu-ray player. i suggest you to keep x360 because in upcoming months and even in 2008 they have sweet titles coming in as well from live arcade.

but it's your decision. :)

Apollo 13
04-05-07, 07:48 PM
that just seems impossible... the ps3 almost doesnt have any good games for it and the x360 has 10 times more games
wth are you playing on the ps3? :confused:

I cant keep up with all the good releases for the x360 and the only game that is good and worth owning for months on the ps3 is motorstorm....

alot of these good games you are talking about are also on the PS3 but ppl seem to act like they are not. People only name off the Sony's games on the PS3.

Badboy_12345
04-06-07, 08:32 AM
alot of these good games you are talking about are also on the PS3 but ppl seem to act like they are not. People only name off the Sony's games on the PS3.

maybe beacuse they are better on the x360? :p

sytaylor
04-06-07, 08:37 AM

See selling a console, so earlyt in its cycle is insane to me. Its main system sellers haven't even hit yet.

sytaylor
04-06-07, 08:38 AM

For me the swinger is the exclusives. X360 has them in bunches, PS3 has Gran Turismo.