PDA

View Full Version : Strange Ubisoft Website for New Game?

Peoples-Agent
04-06-07, 06:09 AM
What is going on with this?

Appears to have the Rainbow Six logo, but wtf is the rest?

New RB6 game coming already?

http://www.rev64.com/

Very strange.

If you listen to the woman it sounds very World War 3 , or after a Nuclear war of sorts. Sounds amazing!

|MaguS|
04-06-07, 07:13 AM
Could be a splinter cell game aswell since they both use the same logo being that their both Tom Clancy games.

Tork64
04-06-07, 07:17 AM
my guess its GRAW III, but GRAW 2 just barely is going to be released so i dunno.

ENU291
04-06-07, 09:12 AM
If you listen to some of the dialog you'll notice that it's from GRAW2 so I'm guessing that this is either GRAW3 or a new branched off series related to GRAW2. I guess we'll have to stay tuned for future updates.

Toss3
04-06-07, 09:36 AM
If you listen to some of the dialog you'll notice that it's from GRAW2 so I'm guessing that this is either GRAW3 or a new branched off series related to GRAW2. I guess we'll have to stay tuned for future updates.
I think they're gonna combine SC, Rainbow 6 and Graw into one ultimate game! :) (You can here them talking about Splinter Cell agents in the field etc. and they mention both rainbow six and graw in the text).

Redeemed
04-06-07, 09:46 AM
Posted Fri April 06 2007 06:14
I don't know if this has anything to do with it but, rev64 looks like a biblical reference to Revalation 6:4.

Revalation 6:4: And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat theron to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

I was looking through the radio transmissions on the website, and yes there have been many references to a "Red Horse".

This is pretty cool .

Interesting indeed. I hope it isn't console only though...

ViN86
04-06-07, 10:15 AM
it looks like its just a frontend for their website. but maybe its supposed to show an upcoming game.

GamerGuyX
04-06-07, 10:57 AM
Appears to have the Rainbow Six logo, but wtf is the rest?

New RB6 game coming already?

:rolleyes:

That's the Tom Clancy logo.

S.I.N
04-06-07, 11:35 AM
Might be that new IP they got coming. Seems to soon for GRAW 3.

Uberpwnage
04-06-07, 01:31 PM
Maybe its an entirely new Ghost Recon game, no one says it has to continue in the GRAW series.

slick
04-07-07, 04:08 PM
My Guess is that it is a new IP, albeit with a cross between all the Clancy series to some level.

If you watch the videos there are multiple mentions of Ghost Team(s), as well as a direct conversation with "Ghost Leader." There is also mention of the CrossComm in the radio chatter. In the 0-4 Promotion Recommended video a team is apparently ambushed and you can see targets identified with diamonds as they are in GRAW.

In the Opp: Cape Offensive video it starts out by saying "We have a splinter cell in the field" follow by the trademark sound Sam's googles make when flips on his night vision. French chatter ensues.

And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Red Horse (the URL is www.rev64.com, making reference to the passage Revelations 6:4, as seen above) appears to be some kind of weapon. In the Ile-de-France videos it says "Move our Red Horse's to engage the enemy at A-Company's position," with "Red Horse Lead" reporting in later on troop movement. Red Horse appears to be some kind of airborne attack vehicle, with that video being permeated by helicopters.

JSF = Joint Strike Fighter?? That's the only thing I tie JSF to militarily. The news cast makes mention of a "JSF 7th Task Force" making some of the first American retaliatory strikes against the enemy's long-range offensive capabilites.

The news cast doesn't offer much past that as to what the game might be, but it does paint quite the picture of state of the world, and is semi-interesting. The world appears to locked into a 3rd world war, with combat in the continental US as well as a "European Theatre." It also makes mention of "reverse immigration" from the "affected areas."

Airborne combat game maybe? Either way, sounds like it's gonna kick ass.

Imbroglio
04-07-07, 10:30 PM
Speculations already being posted. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/cfrm/f/8051009645)