PDA

View Full Version : Transformers: The Game web site now open

rudedog
04-06-07, 05:26 PM
http://www.transformersgame.com/

The site has a list of the game's features, a video of Peter Cullen and Frank Welker, the first entry in a series of developer blogs about the game, and a “Name the Transformers” poll. The site also features a sign-up page for the soon to be launched web-based game, Battle for the Allspark, which will allow gamers to receive additional info about the game and the chance to win cool prizes. Character profiles, downloads and additional content will also soon be added to the site, so check back often!

I also have 3/4 new in game screen shots I'm uploading now. Will post links once upload is complete.

|MaguS|
04-06-07, 05:34 PM
gleeee! The voice was awsome! It sounds like Transformers...

The voice over video gave me a hardon...

rudedog
04-06-07, 05:38 PM
Screen shots are too big to link in this thread, you can view them here:

http://www.fpsgameforums.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=61&Itemid=1

nekrosoft13
04-06-07, 08:50 PM
game graphics wise look ok

but what they did to transformers in this movie, is ****ed up.

this new movie supposed to be based on G1.

|MaguS|
04-06-07, 08:52 PM
Characters but not art... They wanted a more realistic look... no disappearing parts and crap. Im a HUGE Transformers fan and will overlook it and wont judge untill I see the movie. The only thing I fear is that they will focus too much on the people and not the robots, I think they wont be major characters but rather "monsters fighting in the background while humans argue and bitch".

nekrosoft13
04-06-07, 08:57 PM
come on, even seeing the trailer makes no sence

WTF is about finding transformers on mars? They crash to earth from Cybertron. They never went to mars.

|MaguS|
04-06-07, 08:58 PM
Thats the old teaser... don't think it really has anything to do with the movie.

nekrosoft13
04-06-07, 08:59 PM
of course it has to do with movie, what do you think, they got bored and just made some BS and posted it on the web.

|MaguS|
04-06-07, 09:00 PM
of course it has to do with movie, what do you think, they got bored and just made some BS and posted it on the web.

Um, Alot of times scenes are created just for teasers... Look at Pixar, they create tons of useless **** just to show their movies.

An example, Two scenes in this trailer for Robin Hood: Men in Tights were never in the movie, nor in the uncut version. They were one where the arrow is flying through the trees and the last scene where an arrow splits the tree in two.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107977/trailers

OWA
04-06-07, 09:14 PM
I was watching the trailer and it looked like the transformers were bad guys. Is that true? I'm not that familiar with them but I thought they were supposed to be good guys.

nekrosoft13
04-06-07, 09:18 PM
I was watching the trailer and it looked like the transformers were bad guys. Is that true? I'm not that familiar with them but I thought they were supposed to be good guys.

as with most conflict, there are at least two sides

Autobots = good
Decepticons = bad

OWA
04-06-07, 09:27 PM
Thanks for the info.

WeReWoLf
04-06-07, 09:39 PM
gleeee! The voice was awsome! It sounds like Transformers...

The voice over video gave me a hardon...

My roommate said the same thing, except IRL. Kinda scary from my point of view.