PDA

View Full Version : No video signal

emick
04-07-07, 08:11 AM
Motherboard: ASUS P5B Deluxe
Graphics card: ASUS EN7600GT

When computer starting up there is no any BIOS beep but I don't see anything on my monitor (it doesn't work with DIGITAL cable and with ANALOG cable).
I tried to switch off all HDD and then turn on the computer but it still doesn't work. (I tried to switch on all HDD and it doesn't work too.)
I checked the jumpers and connections but it doesn't help.

Where is the problem?
Maybe this graphics card is not compatible with my mother board?
How can I solve this problem?

Please someone help me!

Amuro
04-07-07, 10:48 AM
Welcome to the boards!

What CPU are you trying to use with that motherboard? Anyways, assuming the CPU is supported by your mobo, now make sure all the power connectors are correctly connected to the motherboard. Turn the computer on.

If problem still exists, unplug/remove all components, RAM, hard drives, optical drives, etc, leave only the video card and the CPU in, then turn on the computer.

If you still don't get anything, it's either your video card, motherboard, or faulty powersupply. If you have another video card, try putting it in. CPUs usually don't DOA, but if you do have another compatible known working CPU, try putting in as well.

If you do manage to get something on the screen with just the video card installed, it's likely that you get a faulty memory or memory slot(s) on the mobo, or it could simply be that the sticks were not properly seated before. Try testing the RAM one stick at a time on various slots.

Hope this helps.

emick
04-07-07, 02:46 PM
I tried disconnect/remove all devices except CPU, Graphic card, RAM and Power Supply and all worked fine!
And hopefully it worked fine! My Samsung LCD monitor showed me BIOS.
Thank you all for your help!