PDA

View Full Version : Yay for MORONS! Junkie blames game for murder!

Lfctony
04-07-07, 09:19 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=446318&in_page_id=1770

Long live the stupid retards of this planet.

The 17-year-old claimed 'gangster voices' from the ultra-violent computer game Grand Theft Auto had set him on a mission to stab a black woman.

OWA
04-07-07, 09:30 AM
Geez, I think the drugs have fried his brain.

Zelda_fan
04-07-07, 10:55 AM
"gangster voices from Grand Theft Auto sent him on a mission to slay a black woman"

I shouldn't laugh at that... but lmao.

Sazar
04-07-07, 10:59 AM
Fwiw, he's the worst representation of a person named Ezekiel I have ever head of. He does not deserve that name.

That is all.

Peoples-Agent
04-07-07, 11:25 AM
Funny how they blame the cannabis, it obviously has nothing to do with the fact he was paranoid schizophrenic and the mental health system had failed him.

Good way for a Government to turn the attention away from it's own downfalls.

Bman212121
04-07-07, 11:26 AM
Fwiw, he's the worst representation of a person named Ezekiel I have ever head of. He does not deserve that name.

That is all.

I thought the quote was that "even Ezekiel thinks that MY mind is gone", not his mind is gone. :p

I think his lawyer probably told him to say the GTA part, cause he was probably too damn high to figure out how to turn a computer on to play it.

Madpistol
04-07-07, 12:23 PM
Lieberman is going to have a field day with this one. :rolleyes:

Quickstar
04-07-07, 01:21 PM
Funny how they blame the cannabis, it obviously has nothing to do with the fact he was paranoid schizophrenic and the mental health system had failed him.

Plus he was known to use cocaine AND he had priors for muggings and assault. So many people miss the logical connection of cause and effect.

"This has all the hallmarks of similar stories where a paranoid schizophrenic has not taken medication but has used cannabis."

grey_1
04-07-07, 03:20 PM
Lieberman is going to have a field day with this one. :rolleyes:
We'll send kevpla to speak reason to him...:p

Madpistol
04-07-07, 06:25 PM
We'll send kevpla to speak reason to him...:p

All in favor of a new ambassador? :headexplode:

Dreamingawake
04-08-07, 12:49 AM
Wow. If this is true, that's just wow.

And yes, the cannabis cannot be blamed or perceived at the catalyst here.

Mental illness is serious, nothing to laugh at. If not treated correctly it can
lead to severe problems.

It's bad enough when a person with a mental illness doesn't take their medication, but when combined with drugs they can really loose their grip
on reality.

I've seen this first hand, as I work directly with disabled individuals.

Still though, what an incredible set of events to come together. My heart
goes out to the family who's suffering their loss.

Respect.

rflair
04-08-07, 06:58 AM

I thought the same thing, they blame cannibis which is more an emotional suppressor, but they skirt right over the cocaine which is known to trigger phsycotic episodes.

And then he obviously has mental issues like you stated.

I can't believe how many kids have a problem seperating entertainment from reality.

Capt. Picard
04-08-07, 07:26 AM
The 17-year-old claimed 'gangster voices' from the ultra-violent computer game Grand Theft Auto had set him on a mission to stab a black woman.

Voices from GTA tells me to give this 17-year old a bitch slap.

3NZ0
04-09-07, 05:46 AM

Wow, maybe they should release a patch that changes the voice to say 'kill yourself'.

Could rid the world of the stupid individuals who fall into the same category as this person.

It's people like that who give both games and teenagers a bad name in general.

vampireuk
04-09-07, 08:49 AM
Mental illness is serious, nothing to laugh at.

I dunno, some of them are freaking hillarious. :D