PDA

View Full Version : BFG 6800OC and NV4_Disp problem

jcniest5
04-08-07, 01:09 AM
I got my RMA back from BFG and now, when I put it on my Soyo Dragon PT880 2.0 Value, it always craps out when I open/start an IE session. It will freeze for about fifteen seconds, the screen turns blank for about thirty seconds, then the BSOD appears and says Windows has experience a problem and it's shuting down my PC and then it says the problem seems to be with NV4_Disp. So far I've tried different PSU and driver version with the same problem. It doesn' do it on a different PC.

If anyone has come across this problem before, I want to know what you have done to correct this problem. Thanks...

RussianHAXOR
04-08-07, 02:41 AM
Wrong forum bud, and im sorry i have not run across this problem myself.

brinco218
04-09-07, 04:07 PM
There is a new Update for Win XP, just auto-update. If you read te updates infos you can see it says that stops those errors. Worked for me (Sparkle 8800GTS 640Mb)

BigE4u
04-10-07, 09:47 AM
Try a different video card... if it still produces the same problem, reformat and see if that works. Make sure your system isnt overclocked, your motherboard is using the VIA chipset and doesnt have the required PCI/AGP locks, so run everything at stock speeds. GL

Ps- For 6xxx series cards, i prefer to use v77.77 official driver from nvidia.com