PDA

View Full Version : When's the next 360 BC list update?

ViN86
04-09-07, 11:47 PM
when are they going to release the next backwards compatibility update? are they done adding games?

i got some regular XBOX games id really like to play (Metal Gear especially). man i hope they update it again soon. :(

kev13dd
04-10-07, 12:11 AM
From the statements that Microsoft has been sprouting around (such as "no one really cares about BC") it doesn't sound like they plan on releasing anything anytime soon

But I could be wrong

K

ViN86
04-10-07, 12:18 AM
aww booo.

i hear PS3 will soon not include the PS2 hardware. dont know if it's true or not, but that will definitely have a negative impact on their BC.

however, if it has a positive impact on price, im interested :)

H3avyM3tal
04-10-07, 06:58 AM
aww booo.

i hear PS3 will soon not include the PS2 hardware. dont know if it's true or not, but that will definitely have a negative impact on their BC.

however, if it has a positive impact on price, im interested :)

My friend has the PAL ps3, and all his games (except for Tekken5, we never checked that one) - those include MK:A (he has all the others, but no real point in playing them) - MK:D (only for the tetris mini game :D ), GT4, Burnout Revenge, GoW and the list goes on.
Point is, BC didn't seem to take that big of a hit.

Lyme
04-10-07, 03:28 PM
MS is still working on the BC for games, however it isn't as high a priority as it was, and they have already plucked all the low hanging branches. I'd expect something to be announced shortly after the spring update (I hope).