View Full Version : C&C patch 1.04
04-09-07, 11:19 PM
Well, the slew of patches continues with C&C 3. I am glad that they are fixing their bugs and getting patches out very quickly. I honestely haven't even really had problems with the game minus a crash, but it is always good to see the problems fixed before I have them.
I noticed it just started downloading in my xfire, so I'll see if I can find a site that has the patch.
EDIT: I guess I'm late to the party, it came out 3 days ago already. They are probably half way to 1.05 by now then. :)
04-10-07, 02:28 PM
I can't get to any game sites from work. What does it fix? Any single player stuff? It's been running just fine for me for about 5 days now.
04-10-07, 03:18 PM
You can just update from the launch menu that appears when you put the game disc in.
I get desync issues when replaying a previous game with patch 1.3 , hope this patch fixes this issue ...
04-10-07, 06:49 PM
It fixes a few minor things according to the changelog.
Released by EA Games this is the most recent patch for Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars fixing some online lobby and patching issues.
Version 1.04 Patch Notes - April 5, 2007
This patch for Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars addresses video playback issues and several multiplayer problems:
· Made further improvements to video playback on low-end Windows XP system configurations.
· Fixed an error that caused some players to crash or disconnect while in online lobbies.
· Fixed an error that caused players with semicolon (';'), colon (':'), comma (','), or equal sign ('=') characters in their Online IDs to not be able to see and select options from dropdown menus in online multiplayer lobbies. These characters are no longer permissible in Online IDs.
· Fixed an error that caused players to desync when watching a BattleCast match in which one of the participants disconnected.
· All online multiplayer game lobbies will now appear properly localized in different languages.
04-10-07, 09:17 PM
Does anyone know if the retail stock version or this upgrade fix the mouse constraint to the game monitor for those with multi monitor setups?
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.