PDA

View Full Version : Who's the best/worst final boss/battle in any game you've played?

kevJ420
04-10-07, 05:36 PM
I can't really decide, but one of the best I'd have to say, even though I'm biased against Nintendo, was both parts of Ganon in the Ocarina of Time, as long as the Bigoron sword is used for the 1st part. The extra length gives perfect accuracy in repelling the lightning orbs .

And also PDZ for the X360 with that huge ass arena and the faggot bad guy all flipping back and forth and ****.

Then there's the flew-out-the window bosses, Belgar (FF) and Geese Howard (the other FF.)

2 others that come to mind are RTCW's final boss, and Jaffar in the Super NES version of PoP. And Sardius from Super G&G.

Also, another 2 I'd have to say are both from Max Payne 1+2.

It's funny as **** how Nicole Horne's and her pilot's plane
straight up went down in flames.

As for MP2, it was funny as ****. And it was fun as ****.

Nights into Dreams could quite possibly have one of the greatest bosses also.

hazindu
04-11-07, 12:06 PM
For worst boss, I'd give it a toss up between that hand and face monster thing, for Star Fox 64, and any last boss from a Turok game.

Some of my favorite last boss fights include, Link's Shadow (Zelda 2) Zemorous (ff4), Lavos (Chrono Trigger), Bowser (Super Mario World), and Wart (Super Mario 2).

ralinn
04-11-07, 01:10 PM
Best = Sephiroth in FF7 or vergil in DMC3
Worst = Grandia 2... a butterfly _

christos
04-11-07, 01:45 PM
Best: Lassic, Phantasy Star - SMS
Worst: can't remember at the moment.

ViN86
04-11-07, 02:01 PM
the final boss in Zelda (Ocarina of Time), aka Ganondorf and Ganon was awesome. so was shadow link in Majora's Mask

those are easily my two favorite bosses.

Moo
04-11-07, 02:34 PM
kevpla1 is the worst boss in the console forum, that's fosho. ;)

Zelda_fan
04-11-07, 10:15 PM
Probably the twilight dragon in Zelda: Twilight Princess. The hookshotting on to his back and stabbing his eye until he fell was awesome.