PDA

View Full Version : Monster Madness demo out

Blackcat
04-12-07, 12:03 PM
Monster Madness demo is out on live now. Downloaded it but do not have time to play until later. Looks like a lot of fun, enjoy. Oh yeah, this game also uses the unreal 3 engine...thought that might get a few geeks excited...

russ_3d
04-12-07, 12:58 PM
Oh yeah, this game also uses the unreal 3 engine...thought that might get a few geeks excited...

ill report back in a jiffy :D

GamerGuyX
04-12-07, 01:31 PM
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=86956&page=7

russ_3d
04-12-07, 01:35 PM
lotsa monsters - lotsa objects flying around. action seems simplistic but im sure there is scope for some multiplayer madness. the demo didnt make any sound when i hit mobs so i was just flailing madly.

as for ue3 graphics they were meh at best

Blackcat
04-12-07, 01:42 PM
sorry to offend you Mr. gamer guy but to be honest with you who looks at that thread anyways? Whenever I look on that thread it is usually people taliking about boring things like video resolutions and multi chat crap. I posted in the console forum didn't I?

jAkUp
04-12-07, 10:32 PM
Any other impressions? I believe this is an Ageia game.

Badboy_12345
04-13-07, 01:30 AM
the game is crap.. and I was really expecting it.. it was one of the must buy games on my list before I tried the demo.

The movements and controls are horrible and there is just clutter on the screen so half of the time you dont know wtf you are doing

no fun at all

GamerGuyX
04-17-07, 01:19 AM
sorry to offend you Mr. gamer guy but to be honest with you who looks at that thread anyways? Whenever I look on that thread it is usually people taliking about boring things like video resolutions and multi chat crap. I posted in the console forum didn't I?

Don't be mad at me because your blind AND a dumbass.

NaitoSan
04-17-07, 02:51 AM
the game is crap.. and I was really expecting it.. it was one of the must buy games on my list before I tried the demo.

The movements and controls are horrible and there is just clutter on the screen so half of the time you dont know wtf you are doing

no fun at all
Agreed. A big disappointment, especially if you're a big fan of Zombies Ate My Neighbors for SNES/Genesis. What I can do is wait until it comes to Virtual Console on Wii.