PDA

View Full Version : SATA378 = SATA150 drivers?

Gezza
04-16-07, 11:18 PM
Hi all,

As per an earlier Posting by myself, I have an Asus A8V motherboard.

These motherboards have onboard SATA controllers (RAID/SATA)

When booting with the HDD on the controller I want (not RAID) in order to run it as a single drive I can see the version of driver being run.

It is for Promise SATA378 TX2Plus. A search for and driver/BIOS of this type has proven fruitless. I'm wondering if the Promise website has an equivalent driver. It's possible the Promise SATA150 TX2 is one but can anyone confirm this? Without it I can't see the drive in XP SP2

einstein_314
04-17-07, 12:21 AM
Don't you have the Driver CD that came with the motherboard? It has all the necessary drivers on it...

EDIT: Because I'm such an awesome person, I found my old A8V Deluxe driver CD, rar'd the Promise 378 ATA and RAID drivers, and uploaded them to megaupload for you :D http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9MS09NYL

Gezza
04-17-07, 02:35 AM
I would like to say yes....which would be partly true, though would involve turning the 'junk room' upside down (due to renovations). Also I like to use the latest.....but if there are none...then I'll find the CD....and god only knows what else. :)

einstein_314
04-18-07, 03:26 AM
I would like to say yes....which would be partly true, though would involve turning the 'junk room' upside down (due to renovations). Also I like to use the latest.....but if there are none...then I'll find the CD....and god only knows what else. :)
....did you see that I uploaded the drivers you want...? So you don't need to find your cd...

Gezza
04-20-07, 04:21 AM
Thanks heaps. Your a good fella :D

SLippe
04-20-07, 06:25 AM
Doesn't ASUS have updates on their website?

wollyka
04-20-07, 07:33 AM
i suppose u can look here too:
http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?SLanguage=en-us

mishonnium
03-29-09, 04:51 PM
Hi mr. einstein_314
I would like to ask you if there is any possibility for you to somehow share the whole Asus A8v deluxe original drivers disc that you have.
Thanks in advance

p.s. sorry if my English is bad.