PDA

View Full Version : New Crysis Trailer with Alien Footage

Pages : [1] 2

pissdrunx1987
04-17-07, 06:27 PM
Crysis DX10 Trailer with never seen before footage of the aliens in HD Direct Feed

enjoi or die 8)

Download the HD-Trailer (~100MB) (ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/movies/Crysis/CRYSpcVIDTRfranchiseTrailerWM.wmv)

found by your good old master xD
:captnkill:

russ_3d
04-17-07, 06:33 PM
NOT MORE OF THESE DAMN THINGS

actually more please

thanks

|MaguS|
04-17-07, 06:38 PM
Looks good, hope theres not too much aliens in the game... I like the vs miltary parts more.

Aphot
04-17-07, 06:40 PM
Downloading from ftp. :/

pg_ice
04-17-07, 06:52 PM
new video everyday!? :)
i think they must publish all the videos they have so they can release the demo right.
who wants to check the videos when the demo is out?

DEMO NOW! :)
or how many more videos do they have?

russ_3d
04-17-07, 07:06 PM
awesome looking

pg_ice
04-17-07, 07:13 PM
hurry up downloading

i think we have something they dont have
http://incrysis.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4152

The Truth is Out There :D

this must be the best video so far that really shows how Crysis will look when you play it in highres.

russ_3d
04-17-07, 07:22 PM
shame the aliasing is all over the shop

i LOVE chucking people into buildings! the maps that this game will produce boggles my mind ... well slightly caresses it but ya know ;)

oops has it been pulled? :P

edit* still there :D

WeReWoLf
04-17-07, 08:20 PM
Drool

Man, that blood spray... i've never seen that in any of the other trailers.

Ambrose
04-17-07, 08:46 PM
Wow. At first I thought I had seen this before, but this version of the trailer has added footage of the actual aliens without their suits on! And boy, do they look sweet. I was reminded of Independence day when they one alien with all the tentacles and the glass face plate popped up. I really cannot wait to play this game... good god it looks sweet.

Burner_Tbird2
04-17-07, 09:27 PM
Best Trailer Yet-

The blood spray addition is a nice touch. Especially when the fluid is controlled by real time physics. No prescripted gore here folks :thumbsup:

jcrox
04-17-07, 10:40 PM
About 2 more of these videos and I'm on a plane headed to Crytek headquarters and breaking in the damn place and pulling an HL2 on these mo-fo's and gankin' me a copy of what ever it is that they have done!!! ENOUGH WITH THE VIDEOS!!! DEMO! DEMO! DEMO!

OrangeBlast
04-17-07, 10:41 PM
omg I need to have this now!!

nutcrackr
04-17-07, 11:24 PM
Bit early to release alien footage if you ask me, now nothing left to reveal?

jAkUp
04-17-07, 11:40 PM
Downloading now! :D

A101Sugar
04-18-07, 12:19 AM
nice, I am trying to download right now but my bandwidth sucks (I need to upgrade sooner :) ).

BTW. Congrats jAckUp for 19,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

jAkUp
04-18-07, 12:20 AM
19,002 actually :) Great trailer BTW.

Tork64
04-18-07, 01:08 AM
Looks like this game is making it on time (I hope)

Quickstar
04-18-07, 01:09 AM
THe atmospheres they create are insane! I'd like to see them create an urban setting. Like a city or something....that eventually burns down. They'd pull it off and make it look amazing!

CaptNKILL
04-18-07, 01:24 AM
Cool video.

My only fear for this game is that the system requirements for making it run smooth and look like the videos will be outrageous, possibly even impossible on this year's hardware.

qube
04-18-07, 01:32 AM
cant download link broken
cant some one share the file link please

Arioch
04-18-07, 01:55 AM
Umm, wow.

Redeemed
04-18-07, 03:56 AM
Crysis DX10 Trailer with never seen before footage of the aliens in HD Direct Feed

enjoi or die 8)

Download the HD-Trailer (~100MB) (ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/movies/Crysis/CRYSpcVIDTRfranchiseTrailerWM.wmv)

found by your good old master xD

LOL

Looks like you pissed the Administrators off over there. :lol:

Now, I kind of feel bad for looking at the video. :o

Anyhow, I'm wondering what is up? It seems to me the game has to be completed- are they only optimising the code now? Why not release a demo? Then, request feedback in regards to perfomance? That way they can get a really good idea as to how the game would run on a wide range of hardware.

Just my opinion.

K007
04-18-07, 07:21 AM
That sux..file is removed -.-

SlamDunk
04-18-07, 07:44 AM
That trailer was NEVER meant to be released though. It got leaked. That's why you won't see it on any of the fan sites and it's been asked to be removed from some of the gaming sites it's appeared on.

The trailer is likely to be as old as the January CES trailer.

http://incrysis.com/crysis/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=330&Itemid=2
As you may have heard, there is a new Crysis trailer showing footage of the aliens and Zero G environment. Please be aware that this trailer was mistakenly released and is not available for download. If you have published this on a blog or other website, we would be very appreciative if you could please remove it.