PDA

View Full Version : Haloid (Halo vs. Metroid)

Gaco
04-18-07, 03:16 PM
Just dropping by at the forums to drop this movie:

http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=57998

Kinda awesome movie if you ask me - but I also love Halo and lesbians, and I've come to kinda love Samus as well :captnkill:

See y'all around :)

|MaguS|
04-18-07, 05:11 PM
OMG, The Halo part was awsome! Thats what Halo should have been like... completly would have set itself apart from the rest of the action genre.

Think the whole part vs samus just got stupid though. They kinda went all DBZ on it all...

Lucas is gonna sue somebody! Soo many scenes ripped from other media....

EDIT:

HAHAHAHAH What a ****ed up ending... MC is a woman!

ENU291
04-18-07, 07:49 PM
This has got to be the most awesome thing I've seen in a long time. I'm at a loss for words!!!

Banko
04-18-07, 08:01 PM
Anyone wait till the end when they all dance?

Sazar
04-18-07, 08:06 PM
I'd hit it.

ENU291
04-18-07, 08:08 PM
Anyone wait till the end when they all dance?
That was great as well. The whole thing was quite enjoyable. :thumbsup:

WeReWoLf
04-18-07, 08:09 PM
I love this movie... Would have preferred if MC was a guy, but i spose, you can't really unmask him.

Sazar
04-18-07, 08:13 PM
For the dance, Samus has some TIGHT tuts, those angles are to die for. And her dance moves are cool too :drooling:

-edit-

And MC can't strobe for **** but she's still cool.

WeReWoLf
04-18-07, 10:05 PM
Okay, apparently the "MC" is actually Spartan 438, the spartan that was created by bungie for a fighting game, who is female and has a name that starts with "C"

S.I.N
04-18-07, 10:31 PM
Amazingly stupid and amazingly well done at the same time. That looks like a lot of damn work for one person. Its must have taken him months.

K007
04-18-07, 10:56 PM
Great..

ralinn
04-19-07, 06:53 AM
Always liked his other work better... The halo one seemed a little too much like a cheesy Matrix rip off to me :(

http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=887
http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=31229

This guy is really something.

Gaco
04-21-07, 12:59 AM
OMG, The Halo part was awsome! Thats what Halo should have been like... completly would have set itself apart from the rest of the action genre.

Think the whole part vs samus just got stupid though. They kinda went all DBZ on it all...

Lucas is gonna sue somebody! Soo many scenes ripped from other media....

EDIT:

HAHAHAHAH What a ****ed up ending... MC is a woman!

Hehe It's not Master Chief, he's SPARTAN-117, his name is John and he is indeed a man :D

But yeah the first part (before Samus' appearence) is close to how I imagine the SPARTAN-II's fight from the Halo Novels :)

Okay, apparently the "MC" is actually Spartan 438, the spartan that was created by bungie for a fighting game, who is female and has a name that starts with "C"

I believe the it's SPARTAN from DoA4 is SPARTAN-458 and her name is Nicole. Anyway I'm surprised how few who read the Halo novels after all! You should all do, they're frickin' awesome! :captnkill:

WeReWoLf
04-21-07, 02:32 AM
I would, if i could get a hold of them.

Gaco
04-21-07, 04:43 PM
I would, if i could get a hold of them.
What's teh problem, they're widely available on the net, they're they're frickin' cheap and overly awesome :)

http://www.amazon.com/Books-Flood-First-Strike-Reach/dp/0345473043/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_k2a_2_img/102-5128410-3295319

PS: "The Ghosts of Onyx" is the fourth book in the series, you might as well buy it with the 3-boxset. I'm telling you guys these books are totally worth it. I normally don't read much, but damn those novels can captivate me at least as much as any game :D

GitDat
04-22-07, 08:10 AM
That's some pretty amazing stuff :D

Madpistol
04-22-07, 11:04 AM
Wow... How the heck did he do all that?

BTW, the music was a rip from "The Matrix: Reloaded" from the Smith fight scene. It was really good all in all. I wonder how he got all of that working...
That definately wasn't done in Garry's Mod, I know that for sure.