PDA

View Full Version : Medal of Honor :Airborne release date and new trailer

rudedog
04-23-07, 08:08 PM
Gamestop has a exclusive trailer along with the official release date- MOH:Airborne can be pre-ordered with a ship to date of Aug 28th 2007.
Xbox 360 version will be $59.99
PS3 version will be $59.99
and the PC version will be $49.99

Pre order here (http://www.gamestop.com/productmerch.asp?groupid=499) (when pre ordering remember that it will ship on the 8th, you will not receive it on the 8th)

- View HD trailer at Gamestop HD (http://files.ea.com/downloads/eagames/moh/airborne_new/trailer/MOHA_Trailer_IV_V3a_H264_HD_Full.mov), MED (http://files.ea.com/downloads/eagames/moh/airborne_new/trailer/MOHA_Trailer_IV_V3a_Med.mov) and LOW (http://files.ea.com/downloads/eagames/moh/airborne_new/trailer/MOHA_Trailer_IV_V3a_Low.mov) (Quicktime required)

|MaguS|
04-23-07, 08:50 PM
Anyone else think that the PC version will require insane PC Specs to run and look good?

EDIT:

Watched the trailer, holy jaggies batman! That must have been from one of the consoles or a 486 playing the game... the textures and resolution looked horrid! Gameplay doesn't look bad but how many times are you gonna jump from the plane?

rudedog
04-23-07, 09:07 PM
I'm working on getting system specks as we speak!

K007
04-23-07, 09:09 PM
wow..hope the pc one looks better than that trailer -.-

jAkUp
04-23-07, 10:15 PM
DL'ing now! :D

EDIT:

Hmmm, graphically it really doesn't look very good... like COD2. Remember the first screenshots we saw?
http://media.pc.ign.com/media/794/794431/img_3624595.html

Mr_LoL
04-23-07, 10:22 PM
When is this supposed to be released?
*edit* Didnt read the original post. Silly me.

toxikneedle
04-23-07, 10:27 PM
nice, hopefully MP will be like MOHAA

S.I.N
04-23-07, 10:34 PM
I'm so in need of my WWII fix. I still love the genre to death. I hope there promise of this being like the original pans out because finally I can them get back to playing a multiplayer game that holds my attention.

stncttr908
04-23-07, 10:42 PM
I'm so in need of my WWII fix. I still love the genre to death. I hope there promise of this being like the original pans out because finally I can them get back to playing a multiplayer game that holds my attention.
I could not have said it better. I still love this franchise, but Pacific Assault just left me hanging.

johnkeel105
04-23-07, 10:56 PM
I have been waiting quite some time to play this. I am really looking foward to it. A shame it comes out right when I will be starting college classes. Hopefully I will have time to play it...

J-Mag
04-24-07, 01:04 PM
EDIT:

Watched the trailer, holy jaggies batman! That must have been from one of the consoles or a 486 playing the game... the textures and resolution looked horrid! Gameplay doesn't look bad but how many times are you gonna jump from the plane?

Medal of Honor games have always had lack of support for AA, I wouldn't be surprised if this was the same.

|MaguS|
04-24-07, 01:09 PM
Medal of Honor games have always had lack of support for AA, I wouldn't be surprised if this was the same.

Err, I remember AA working in the Allied Assault series.

J-Mag
04-24-07, 01:17 PM
Err, I remember AA working in the Allied Assault series.

Really? Maybe it was just the first one then. I could have sworn...

rudedog
04-24-07, 02:39 PM
I'm currently doing a little "let's rip apart the video to see what it tells us" and you know what I think I found out...

I think EA grabs their screen shots from ingame video footage and not individual screen grabs. I'm noticing great video but I get all sorts of jaggies when I freeze a frame to capture an image.

johnkeel105
04-24-07, 02:59 PM
Well it is based on the Unreal 3 Engine. It suppports Anti-Aliasing I think? No worries, just wish that rude might be able to find out the System Requirements. Hopefully my 7800GT will run it good. Not in the mood to get a new graphics card yet...

rudedog
04-25-07, 01:54 PM
sorry guys, EA said they should be releasing that info (system specs) around June. Still tweaking and optimizing things before making that public.

Once I do get any info, I will get post a follow up ASAP

johnkeel105
04-25-07, 07:00 PM
ok cool man...

mullet
04-26-07, 12:42 AM
sorry guys, EA said they should be releasing that info (system specs) around June. Still tweaking and optimizing things before making that public.

Once I do get any info, I will get post a follow up ASAP

Thanks man!! Any thing about a demo?

rudedog
04-26-07, 05:30 AM
Nothing as of yet, other then when we sat down with EA it was on top of OUR list and voice our opinion on how important that is BEFORE the game is released.

I would hope with the CoD4 release, we will start to see more info from EA regarding MOH. I have a feeling they've been holding back their ace not to give too much away to another competitor.

nekrosoft13
04-26-07, 06:43 AM
not very impressed with new MoH, hope CoD4 is better.

btw, i still probably will end up buying new MoH