PDA

View Full Version : I will never buy Episode games no more

john19055
04-24-07, 01:54 PM
I did'nt pay a big price for Sin Emergence Episode 1 but it looks like episode 2 is never going to get made .I read one site that it has been canceled and another that MumboJumbo who has it now will finish episode 2 at a latter time.Plus Half Life 2 episode 1 was'nt but $19.95 ,but who knows when we will see half life 2 episode 2.I think they should just make the whole game and forget the episode thing.

PeterJensen
04-24-07, 02:01 PM
:confused: (whine) (dot)

stncttr908
04-24-07, 02:11 PM
I ain't gonna buy them there episodic games no more neither.

All sarcasm aside, the idea has potential. Look at Sam & Max.

Blackcat
04-24-07, 02:18 PM
eh wasn't that good of a game anyways. I only bought it because some peeps said it was like halflife2.

J-Mag
04-24-07, 02:21 PM
WTF is up with the rash of naked fatman avatars?

Q
04-24-07, 02:31 PM
WTF is up with the rash of naked fatman avatars?

Exactly what I was wondering.

I'm "this close" to disabling avatars. At least my fatman avatar has clothes on and is animated. :D

Blackcat
04-24-07, 03:37 PM
what are you guys talking about....geez:rolleyes:

J-Mag
04-24-07, 03:38 PM
I'm "this close" to disabling avatars. At least my fatman avatar has clothes on and is animated. :D

Well blackcat switched that one quick ;)

Yeah yours is cool. Perfect animation too, subtle enough to not be distracting.

Blackcat
04-24-07, 03:53 PM
Well blackcat switched that one quick ;)

Yeah yours is cool. Perfect animation too, subtle enough to not be distracting.

Yeah, I was just messing with you guys, sorry if I hurt your eyes or ruined your lunch.:p

J-Mag
04-24-07, 03:59 PM
Yeah, I was just messing with you guys, sorry if I hurt your eyes or ruined your lunch.:p

Heh, thankfully I had already eaten. :)

TiKiMaN1
04-24-07, 04:25 PM
Exactly what I was wondering.

I have already disabled avatars. It was becoming to obscene for school and for home. And fatman avatars are the least of the problems.;)

Thingding
04-24-07, 04:41 PM
Think I'll buy Sam and Max when it's a season one boxset. Likewise I skipped HL2 EP1 so, when EP2 is out, I can play something that feels like a full length game instead of a couple of hours once a year!

Episodic is just another word for "cheap expansions" without haivng the big first game. Surprised EA haven't twigged yet.

$n][pErMan
04-24-07, 06:57 PM
I agree... I cant get into episodic games. Its to short and to broken up for me. You get less and pay more in the long run. Not fun IMO... I will stick with solid full releases ty very much!

nV`andrew
04-24-07, 07:48 PM
[pErMan']I agree... I cant get into episodic games. Its to short and to broken up for me. You get less and pay more in the long run. Not fun IMO... I will stick with solid full releases ty very much!

you're welcome

:p

GamerGuyX
04-24-07, 11:49 PM
Double negative's FTW!

crainger
04-25-07, 06:29 AM
Think I'll buy Sam and Max when it's a season one boxset. Likewise I skipped HL2 EP1 so, when EP2 is out, I can play something that feels like a full length game instead of a couple of hours once a year!

Episodic is just another word for "cheap expansions" without haivng the big first game. Surprised EA haven't twigged yet.

I already have my Sam and Max boxset. I bought all episodes from day one :D I can download and play and when all eps are out they are shipping the boxset. Too easy.