PDA

View Full Version : Spiderman 3

tornadog
04-30-07, 05:52 PM
Anybody gonna get this one for any of the next gen consoles. I am kinda curious abt the wii version because of the wii-fied controls...would be interesting to see how it pans out!! Zoomy, are you getting this, your inputs have always been helpful regarding wii games!!!

|MaguS|
04-30-07, 05:59 PM
Im getting the PS3 version so I can play as Gobby!

Peoples-Agent
04-30-07, 06:31 PM
Might be worth a rental, but I aint forking out full price for it.

kev13dd
04-30-07, 06:35 PM
Is there going to be a demo released?

K

Amuro
04-30-07, 09:30 PM
Waiting for the reveiws. Not gonna waste money on another lame spider-man game if it's not good. And the movie just came out in HK today, but I don't feel like watching it.

OWA
05-01-07, 12:22 AM
If you plan on getting the game, I think you can get a $5 off coupon from Burger King.

zoomy942
05-01-07, 10:31 AM
Anybody gonna get this one for any of the next gen consoles. I am kinda curious abt the wii version because of the wii-fied controls...would be interesting to see how it pans out!! Zoomy, are you getting this, your inputs have always been helpful regarding wii games!!!
yahoo! thanks:hug:

I might snag it. it all depends on the game play and if they offer any multiplayer. the beauty of the wii, is that my wife and i play together. so single player games need to really wow me to get me on board. but the moment i decide to get it...ill be here to let you know.

i am curious about the controls though.

OWA
05-05-07, 04:31 PM
I got it today but haven't tried it yet. I figured I'd give it a shot after reading some positive info about it.

zoomy942
05-05-07, 04:36 PM
yeah, let us know how it turns out. any mulitplayer?

Dr.Nick
05-05-07, 07:10 PM
Not that great of a game imho; I recommend you guys rent it before buying. IGN scores are around 6 with the xbox having a little better framerate(according to them of course).

|MaguS|
05-05-07, 07:13 PM
I returned the game... picked up 3 PS2 games insted. :o

kevJ420
05-05-07, 07:27 PM
I returned the game... picked up 3 PS2 games insted. :o

Just curious to know what ps2 games they were.

were they hard to find ones?

you shouldn't be embarassed about it. it's cool. There's still a ****load of ps2 games I want to buy.

|MaguS|
05-05-07, 07:28 PM
Disgaea 1/2 and .Hack//Quaratine

kev13dd
05-05-07, 08:37 PM
http://gamenationbase.com/?p=177

K

kevJ420
05-05-07, 09:02 PM
http://gamenationbase.com/?p=177

K

Good find=)

It looks like ****, but to me it kind of looks cell-shaded.

I could definately be wrong, but maybe they went with cell shading b/c they ran out of time to make the wii version look like the others.

This is why I'll never be able to comprehend why the wii is so popular.

GamerGuyX
05-05-07, 11:47 PM
Just got the Collector's Edition for PS3 and jesus christ where is the anti-aliasing? Haven't seen a PS3 game with this many jaggies until now.

I could definately be wrong, but maybe they went with cell shading b/c they ran out of time to make the wii version look like the others.

lol. Yeah right.

A game looks like ****! It must be because it's cel-shaded!!!

Yeah that's it. :rolleyes:

k_ozz
05-05-07, 11:51 PM
My 2 cent's

It's OK I got the CE at Circuit City for the price of the Regular Version.

Graphics are not a good as they could of been. In the short time that I have played it (About 2 Hours total) It reminds me of Spiderman 2.

I have read about some people having massive slow down, but that I has not happened to me yet.

I bought it for my 5 year old son and he enjoys it so to me it was $$ well spent.

K

Peoples-Agent
05-06-07, 03:59 AM
My 2 cent's

It's OK I got the CE at Circuit City for the price of the Regular Version.

Graphics are not a good as they could of been. In the short time that I have played it (About 2 Hours total) It reminds me of Spiderman 2.

I have read about some people having massive slow down, but that I has not happened to me yet.

I bought it for my 5 year old son and he enjoys it so to me it was $$ well spent.

K

I could do with having a 5yr old son to justify everytime I buy a game and it turns out to be utter carp! Definately get me out of trouble if the youngen likes it. LOL

I would be so screwed without rentals.

zoomy942
05-06-07, 12:51 PM
I could do with having a 5yr old son to justify everytime I buy a game and it turns out to be utter carp! Definately get me out of trouble if the youngen likes it. LOL

I would be so screwed without rentals.

hahaha. i live in the country, so i dont have a chance to rent. so, i'd be screwed without nvnews:)

Mr_LoL
05-06-07, 01:29 PM
Have you seen the graphics for the wii version http://uk.media.wii.ign.com/media/819/819756/img_4521914.html
:lol:

NaitoSan
05-06-07, 01:45 PM
Good thing I didn't go to BestBuy to get CE of Spiderman 3. I decided to save some money for something else. Spiderman 1 and 2 were good on XBOX.

OWA
05-07-07, 08:52 PM
I'm still in the training part. I probably won't have time to try it out for real until next week sometime.