PDA

View Full Version : I HAD a 360 Elite but....

Pages : [1] 2 3

DiscipleDOC
05-01-07, 08:54 AM
I took it back to walmart and bought a PS3. I play Madden a lot, and I did not like how it played on the Xbox. I took it back after about 2 hours of playing. I hope there will be other good games for my ps3.....

zoomy942
05-01-07, 09:10 AM
got a PS3? why not get a Wii? the walmart near me has 2 of them on the shelf.

come on man, join the club!!

thor1182
05-01-07, 09:17 AM
seems kinda stilly if you ask me, but to each his own.

Tr1cK
05-01-07, 09:29 AM
I think the comparison is tit for tat. So Sony just decided to include the HD media player and blimp the costs while MS didn't. It's all a matter of preference, neither console is a P-O-S.

DiscipleDOC
05-01-07, 09:31 AM
seems kinda stilly if you ask me, but to each his own.
:rolleyes2

Anyway...any good games coming out/ are out right now for the playstation?

sytaylor
05-01-07, 09:32 AM
:rolleyes2

Anyway...any good games coming out/ are out right now for the playstation?

In terms of AAA titles? No.

nekrosoft13
05-01-07, 09:35 AM
another great move Doc, just like sticking with AMD has really payed off for you ;)

I must admit...I'm not to thrilled about my setup. I'm going to wait about another month or so, and then I may be "joining the bandwagon"....

zoomy942
05-01-07, 09:47 AM
wow... there's no love here:)

:hug: its okay buddy.. we know you didnt mean to get a PS3. :) :)

TiKiMaN1
05-01-07, 09:49 AM
DiscipleDOC don't listen to them. If you like your PS3 keep it and be happy. Personally my Xbox 360 Elite is on the UPS truck right now to be delivered. My Dad owns a PS3 and he really likes it, but for myself the controller is not for me. The 360's controller on the other hand I love. It's all personal preference I guess. Although the 360 does have GoW.:D

ViN86
05-01-07, 09:49 AM
PS3 will rebound. more games will be released and the console will take off. so in the long run, it will be good. just atm, it's not so good. and the PS3 price may drop by the time it really takes off.

zoomy942
05-01-07, 09:53 AM
yeah, im just jabbin' at ya:).

if you like your PS3, fantastic. dont listen to anyone else. enjoy your console:)

DiscipleDOC
05-01-07, 09:59 AM
DiscipleDOC don't listen to them. If you like your PS3 keep it and be happy. Personally my Xbox 360 Elite is on the UPS truck right now to be delivered. My Dad owns a PS3 and he really likes it, but for myself the controller is not for me. The 360's controller on the other hand I love. It's all personal preference I guess. Although the 360 does have GoW.:D
Yea...that's another reason why I switched to the PS3. I've owned a PS2 and I was used to the controller. I didn't like the way the xbox 360 controller felt.

Hehe...sorry zooms...if it's any consolation, my nephew has a wii and he loves it! :thumbsup:

My only problem with the PS3 now is the lack of other games. I'm thinking about going and getting Resistance: Fall of Man...anyone have this game?

six_storm
05-01-07, 10:03 AM
Dang a lot of people are grabbing PS3s here lately, what's wrong with the world? Oh well, whatever floats your boat. Congrats on the purchase DD. Hope Sony pulls through. :D

DiscipleDOC
05-01-07, 10:05 AM
I just got another job make more money than I did in a previous job, so I may get the xbox elite in a month or so....but right now, I'm sticking with the ps3.

zoomy942
05-01-07, 10:07 AM
wii ftw:).

wait.. nintendo ftw..

hell, just look at my updated sig:)

Amuro
05-01-07, 10:14 AM
Yea...that's another reason why I switched to the PS3. I've owned a PS2 and I was used to the controller. I didn't like the way the xbox 360 controller felt.

Hehe...sorry zooms...if it's any consolation, my nephew has a wii and he loves it! :thumbsup:

My only problem with the PS3 now is the lack of other games. I'm thinking about going and getting Resistance: Fall of Man...anyone have this game?
Resistance FOM is the best selling PS3 title so far. I have the game, but haven't got time to play yet.

|MaguS|
05-01-07, 10:16 AM

Resistance is a great game, I would also recommend Virtua Fighter 5, Tekken DR, MotorStorm, F1 Championship and download GT HD. Oh and don't forget to sign up for PSN and post your ID in the sticky so we can bother you on there aswell as the forums. :)

PaiN
05-01-07, 10:16 AM
wow... there's no love here:)

this forum IS nasty..... not that I want to talk bad about NVnews....but over the years there are some of you here, I'd like to throttle and bitch slap in front of your mommas.

nekrosoft13
05-01-07, 10:24 AM
Resistance is a great game, I would also recommend Virtua Fighter 5, Tekken DR, MotorStorm, F1 Championship and download GT HD. Oh and don't forget to sign up for PSN and post your ID in the sticky so we can bother you on there aswell as the forums. :)

i miss tekken, still play it from time to time on epsxe

DiscipleDOC
05-01-07, 10:24 AM
I'm about to go and pick up Resistence, and VF5. I haven't played a fighting game in a long time, so it should be nice! ;)
And I will sign up to PSN when I get back! :D :thumbsup:

Lyme
05-01-07, 10:46 AM
PS3 will rebound.

The PS3 was never on top, so it can not rebound to the top. But yes, the PS3 may pickup steam as more games are released for it.

1337_Like_ThaT
05-01-07, 11:02 AM
I think everyone that owns a PS3 also owns Resistance :)

I've passed it on Single Player Easy & Medium Level. About to start over on Hard Level. And also just passed it on Co-Op Medium Level. Can't get enough of the game :) Also about to pick up Virtua Tennis 3 after school today

thor1182
05-01-07, 11:08 AM
FYI, I was not calling you stupid, just that I didn't agree with your choice, but you know what, its not my call to make. You got a PS3 for legitimate reasons (controller preference and how an important game plays).

DiscipleDOC
05-01-07, 11:32 AM
FYI, I was not calling you stupid, just that I didn't agree with your choice, but you know what, its not my call to make. You got a PS3 for legitimate reasons (controller preference and how an important game plays).
Thanks for clearing that up;)

I went and picked up Resistance, and I'm about to go and d'load tekken! :D

Lfctony
05-01-07, 11:41 AM
Thanks for clearing that up;)

I went and picked up Resistance, and I'm about to go and d'load tekken! :D

Damn Sony won't let me access the store from my Cyprus account, which I must use for my c.card to match my country of residence. :( I'm stuck with downloading demos only at the moment, using my US account.