PDA

View Full Version : Devil may cry question

kevJ420
05-05-07, 10:07 PM
I just read that dante and vergil are 1/2 brothers. Is that true?

I played and beat all 3 on the ps2 (got the 3rd one the day it came out,) but I must have missed something. I had thought they had the same mother.

However, I bought 3 the day it came out, so that was about a year before the special edition came out.

RAY16
05-05-07, 11:06 PM
I just read that dante and vergil are 1/2 brothers. Is that true?

I played and beat all 3 on the ps2 (got the 3rd one the day it came out,) but I must have missed something. I had thought they had the same mother.

However, I bought 3 the day it came out, so that was about a year before the special edition came out.

I don't see what the misunderstanding is...

Xion X2
05-06-07, 12:52 AM
Is this guy for real?

I mean, the little act was cute at first, but are these constant "blonde moments" that are now everyday occurrences actually legit? Is it possible for someone to be this airheaded on a daily basis?

NaitoSan
05-06-07, 06:59 AM
...he's just wasting our time and resource. :(

I guess he didn't do some researching before asking questions/making useless threads.

ralinn
05-06-07, 09:30 AM
Dante and Vergil are twins.

kevJ420
05-06-07, 10:58 AM
...he's just wasting our time and resource. :(

I guess he didn't do some researching before asking questions/making useless threads.

I'm terribly sorry.

I had understood from the games that they had the same parents, and no where else said they were 1/2 brothers, but then I read that they were on gamer's hell.

Did gamer's hell make an error when they said that?

ralinn
05-06-07, 12:10 PM
I'm confused >.<

RAY16
05-06-07, 03:07 PM
I'm confused >.<

You're not the only one.

nekrosoft13
05-06-07, 03:19 PM
I'm terribly sorry.

I had understood from the games that they had the same parents, and no where else said they were 1/2 brothers, but then I read that they were on gamer's hell.

Did gamer's hell make an error when they said that?

WTF, HOW can you have the same parents, and not be siblings?

kevJ420
05-06-07, 03:34 PM
WTF, HOW can you have the same parents, and not be siblings?

That's what I thought too, but then I read on Gamer's Hell that they only were 1/2 brothers, so gamer's hell is saying they only either are both the sons of Eva, or only both the sons of sparda.

I beat all of them, but if Gamer's hell is right, then I missed something apparently.

SebC
05-06-07, 07:22 PM
I love this forum.
There's such a diversity in personalities.

MustangSVT
05-06-07, 07:56 PM
What's there to not understand? If they have the same mother and are half-brothers. Therefore, they only share the mother as a parent. Is that so hard to understand? That's what half-brother/half-sister means, one parent shared.

ralinn
05-06-07, 08:32 PM
They both have the same mother and father. THEY ARE TWINS.

Ryeyoo
05-06-07, 09:02 PM
yea, i only played DMC3 but i remember them being twins....they do look exactly the same besides hair length after all

kevJ420
05-06-07, 09:11 PM
Gamer's hell is wrong then, and I guess I didn't miss anything.

And then today I found out gamer's hell was for piracy, so Magus doesn't support them and neither do I.

Politicians (not all, not Ron Paul) and pirates are the biggest parasites to the gaming community.

ralinn
05-07-07, 09:38 AM
Aye, ninja's are better.