PDA

View Full Version : Test Drive Unlimited 2 Revealed ?

SH64
05-07-07, 06:01 PM
TDU + off-road ?
Test Drive Unlimited 2, scheduled for March 2008, will feature licensed vehicles from most famous Italian car company's, but also include off-road cars, SUVs, 4WD, enduro bikes and buggies. A huge driveable area with no less than 2400 km different roads (mud, sand, rock and asphalt) over a 1500 km2 area with streets, highways, off-road tracks, dynamic weather (rain, fog and storms), night and day cycles, and various online modes.
vehicles include :
Ferrari, Bugatti, Pagani, Maserati, McLaren czy Saleen, w grze zobaczymy również samochody terenowe, m.in. Audi Q7, Lamborghini LM005, Mercedes GL, Range Rover, Hummer i Volkswagen Touareg.

http://www.gry-online.pl/S013.asp?ID=33271
http://worthplaying.com/print.php?sid=42705

nekrosoft13
05-07-07, 06:04 PM
you forgot one important part

Gra trafi do sprzedaży w pierwszym kwartale przyszłego roku. Informator wspomina wyłącznie o dwóch wersjach – na PC oraz konsole Xbox 360.

PC and Xbox 360 platform

Aphot
05-07-07, 06:45 PM
Off road, leet!

:D

Bman212121
05-07-07, 07:20 PM
This has EA/DICE quality written all over it. Fix the damn bugs that you have now before you announce your next title!!!

I like BF2, but they didn't get the bugs fixed very quickly at all, and it still has a few issues IMO. Then they announced 2142, and it came out, sucked, and BF2 is still played lot more than it.

If they don't fix the bugs in TDU first, no one is going to want to mess with TDU2 because they already have enough problems with the current game. Maybe that is just IMO though.

JohnDio
05-07-07, 07:35 PM
If this is indeed true then it will rock.

Test Drive Unlimited 2, scheduled for March 2008, will feature licensed vehicles from most famous Italian car company's, but also include off-road cars, SUVs, 4WD, enduro bikes and buggies. A huge driveable area with no less than 2400 km different roads (mud, sand, rock and asphalt) over a 1500 km2 area with streets, highways, off-road tracks, dynamic weather (rain, fog and storms), night and day cycles, and various online modes.

The bold ones are the big plus features of this sequel. Looking forward to it

Sazar
05-07-07, 09:26 PM
Hopefully better music too :cool:

jAkUp
05-07-07, 10:12 PM
Sweet :D

NaitoSan
05-07-07, 10:17 PM
Sweet although I haven't played TDU. :o

nekrosoft13
05-07-07, 10:26 PM
This has EA/DICE quality written all over it. Fix the damn bugs that you have now before you announce your next title!!!

I like BF2, but they didn't get the bugs fixed very quickly at all, and it still has a few issues IMO. Then they announced 2142, and it came out, sucked, and BF2 is still played lot more than it.

If they don't fix the bugs in TDU first, no one is going to want to mess with TDU2 because they already have enough problems with the current game. Maybe that is just IMO though.

they can't annoounced it yet, this is more of a leak info

and patch is in works

MowTin
05-07-07, 10:43 PM

BF 2142 does not suck. EA is evil (NFL licenses, car licenses) BUT the quality of their work is far better than Eden/Atari or *gasp* UBI.

But Eden/Atari have some nerve announcing TDU 2 when they have yet to release a single patch for TDU. We're still at 1.0. For a massive online game that's just crazy.

Mr_LoL
05-08-07, 01:26 AM
The last game was incredibly boring. With even more roads I cant see this being any better.

Bman212121
05-08-07, 11:53 PM
BF 2142 does not suck. EA is evil (NFL licenses, car licenses) BUT the quality of their work is far better than Eden/Atari or *gasp* UBI.

But Eden/Atari have some nerve announcing TDU 2 when they have yet to release a single patch for TDU. We're still at 1.0. For a massive online game that's just crazy.

I think it is a lot of IMO, but I'd say that they aren't doing that great if currently BF2 is getting 3x times the number of minutes per day from xfire users, and 2142 has a hard time even staying in the top 10 list, where BF2 sits firm at 4th everyday. I'm not so sure right now if their quality of work is better either, but then again that is mainly influenced by opinion as well. I here enough people complain about how horrible the last few products by EA have been, so I'm not seeing where TDU is doing worse.

nekrosoft13
05-09-07, 06:50 AM

THEY HAVEN'T ANNOUNCED IT!, its a rumor, news leak.

and last time i checked TDU is at version 1.42 or higher (don't remember excactly)

MowTin
05-09-07, 04:37 PM
I think it is a lot of IMO, but I'd say that they aren't doing that great if currently BF2 is getting 3x times the number of minutes per day from xfire users, and 2142 has a hard time even staying in the top 10 list, where BF2 sits firm at 4th everyday.

Half Life has more players than Half Life 2. It's not because Half Life is a better game it's because it has lower system requirements and more people can play.

Same with BF2142 vs BF2.

I love TDU but I have to say Atari/Eden are horrible at managing a project. There is a bug where if you try to uninstall the game your boot.ini file gets deleted. What kind of crazy bug is that? They knew about it since beta but never fixed it.

Another bug is sometimes after devoting hundreds of hours to building up your cars, money and accomplishments your save game gets corrupted and you lose everything. They knew about it since beta. How hard would it have been to either fix it or add an auto backup mechanism?

Big bugs that are easy to fix but yet not one patch.

I give TDU a 9 cuz I love it but Atari/Eden get a D-

t3hl33td4rg0n
05-11-07, 03:08 AM
I havent even been able to play the first one it crashes my computer. Actually, its the only game to crash my computer since my format last December. Not a single crash till TDU was installed lol.

CaptNKILL
05-11-07, 03:16 AM
Its weird, I played TDU beta for like 6 hours straight the first night I had it.

Never played it again after that.

:o

I don't know why I didn't. I really enjoyed it that night.

sammy sung
05-11-07, 12:31 PM
Its weird, I played TDU beta for like 6 hours straight the first night I had it.

Never played it again after that.

:o

I don't know why I didn't. I really enjoyed it that night.

LOL so you played it for 6 hours and really enjoyed it but never played it again ? Thats kinda weird :p Even games i dont like that much i usually play more than once hehe :D

Bman212121
05-11-07, 12:46 PM
I played the hell out of TDU when I first got it. I had like 20 hours in 2 days. Then I had to come back to reality and do homework. :(

CaptNKILL
05-11-07, 12:53 PM
LOL so you played it for 6 hours and really enjoyed it but never played it again ? Thats kinda weird :p Even games i dont like that much i usually play more than once hehe :D
Yeah I think I got busy or got into a new game or something, and then eventually the beta was closed.