PDA

View Full Version : Decent Wii Games Out or Due

Peoples-Agent
05-14-07, 06:23 PM
Just wondering, been looking at getting a Wii just wanted to know a few things.

What games are out that aren't Call of Duty 3, aren't cartoony and not Zelda. (Already know that's decent)

What would you recommend for more adult orientated titles?

kevJ420
05-14-07, 06:48 PM
No good games are out for it now.

however, a first time Polish developer is making a game for it that is as mature as any game that'll ever exist.

The art style will make up for the lack of wii technical power, even to my eyes, judging from just 1 screenshot of it.

It looks scary as ****, but I forgot what it was called.

toxikneedle
05-14-07, 07:25 PM

however, a first time Polish developer is making a game for it that is as mature as any game that'll ever exist.

The art style will make up for the lack of wii technical power, even to my eyes, judging from just 1 screenshot of it.

nice contribution to the thread

yeah there's this game coming for the wii that lets you do that thing with your hand and its made by that 1 developer from Russia and its really nice and i forgot what its called.

tornadog
05-14-07, 07:38 PM

yeah there's this game coming for the wii that lets you do that thing with your hand and its made by that 1 developer from Russia and its really nice and i forgot what its called.

Dildo??

S.I.N
05-14-07, 07:47 PM
Just wondering, been looking at getting a Wii just wanted to know a few things.

What games are out that aren't Call of Duty 3, aren't cartoony and not Zelda. (Already know that's decent)

What would you recommend for more adult orientated titles?

You pretty much just ruled out every game for the Wii. Just play with your wii.(lee63)

nekrosoft13
05-14-07, 10:08 PM

WTH, did you say?

ENU291
05-14-07, 10:24 PM

KevJ: "And then there was this one time.... at band camp...." :headexplode:

kevJ420
05-14-07, 10:59 PM
WTH, did you say?

i didn't mean that to be offensive, I was just saying it was by a Polish developer and that it's the developers 1st game.

Just like earthworm jim was shiny's 1st game.

Lyme
05-15-07, 12:56 AM
Bowling, golf and boxing are decent

Peoples-Agent
05-15-07, 01:59 AM
They are cartoony, that's the point. Super Paper Mario rocks, but of course, that's cartoony. Nintendo is cartoony for the most part. If you don't like cartoony, get a 360 or PS3. :)

Already got a 360 though, that's the thing. hmmm

Just watched a video for Manhunt 2, wow. Be able to actually strangle and stab folks by waving my arms.

Then there's the Res Evil 4 Wii.

Think i'll wait until games with more venom come out.

zoomy942
05-15-07, 11:04 AM
its hard to say what games are fun and which arent. every one has a different opinion. i know zelda is a well done game, but i dont like it at all. thats not to say its a bad game, just not my cup of tea.

find games that are good for your style

Lyme
05-15-07, 11:04 AM
Just watched a video for Manhunt 2, wow. Be able to actually strangle and stab folks by waving my arms.

I can hear Jack Thompson raising a stink already.

I have a 360, and a Wii, they complement each other nicely.

nemecb
05-15-07, 11:11 AM
Godfather: Blackhand Edition is supposed to be pretty good and it's neither cartoony nor Zelda. Excite Truck isn't really cartoony either, although it is pretty over the top. It's probably my favorite game on the Wii so far either way.