PDA

View Full Version : Pisses me off to the highest of pistivity.

LiquidX
03-25-03, 03:57 PM
WHY? WHY? Why in hell do you have moral servers with crap like "please dont curse, trash talk or insult other players".
If it was online sims or checkers well maybe but we are pretending to kill.

Today I was able to play with the admit for a Medal of Honor server and I asked, whats up with no cursing? and told him its just a way to show frustration, his reasoning "well my 12 year plays on the server sometimes". Its ok to pretend to kill at one of the highest degrees of realism but at 12 not curse? The clown cursed at me, kicked and banned my ip.

I dont curse alot but I do sometime trash talk a player who has 10 kills and like 30 deaths who keeps typing "who wants more?" and to tell you the truth you dont really dont see alot curseing unless someone lost a easy kill or died a questionable way which they just then vent. Hell my kid is right there I dont want to curse out loud but here I have means to vent and cant.

madthumbs
03-25-03, 04:09 PM
I like to skip the chit chat and play.... Using curse words is for cybering on yahoo, or irc. :rolleyes:

LiquidX
03-25-03, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by madthumbs
I like to skip the chit chat and play.... Using curse words is for cybering on yahoo, or irc. :rolleyes:

Yeah but not when you mostly play round base and have to wait like ten minutes for everyone to die or the server has no life. And your telling me you never strike up a conversation on a server or talk to some buddies?

LORD-eX-Bu
03-25-03, 04:42 PM
its just a game. Instead of wasting your time trying to type back crud why don't you take advantage of the others who are typing junk and score a kill heh. Anyways, its just a game, who cares.

LiquidX
03-25-03, 04:43 PM
Hell forget it, I just have anger problems. Will a mod please close this topic without discrimination before I get angry with people who dont share my view.

madthumbs
03-25-03, 04:57 PM
I see, we are just playing different kinds of games. In Quake 3, campers don't bother me, there's little time for chat; so you'd have to use hotkeys to curse. Anyway, how about coming up with creative insults? :angel2:

digitalwanderer
03-25-03, 05:00 PM
"Profanity is just a weak mind trying to speak loudly." :p

nin_fragile14
03-25-03, 05:00 PM
Hey I curse in games too, sometimes!

StealthHawk
03-25-03, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by LiquidX
Hell forget it, I just have anger problems. Will a mod please close this topic without discrimination before I get angry with people who dont share my view.

done