PDA

View Full Version : bf1942

t6_shadow
03-25-03, 04:30 PM
Is there a joystick config for bf1942? Just so I can use it for the planes? I tried to setup in game no dice. Plus there is no throttle support or anything. I am quite mad about thing as i have discovered that that planes controls in this game is perhas the most retarded set of controls in existance. Why didn't they just make it control like crimson skies. Morons.

Matthyahuw
03-25-03, 06:53 PM
I'm using a PS2 dual-analog controller with a USB adapter, workes fine for me, and I don't even need any drivers in XP!

I just went thru the in-game shizz, clicked a box, moved the control part I wanted, and played, couldn't have been more simple!

LiquidX
03-25-03, 09:44 PM
Yeah I use Dual force which works great. To config you controller you have to go to air configs then just press a option and when it ask you for what key you want it to be, just hit it on your controller.

vampireuk
03-26-03, 07:14 AM
I have no problem using my Sidewinder with it:) just like Matthyahuw said, I moved the part I wanted to use and it was assigned. Throttle control works perfectly too:)

ragejg
03-26-03, 07:20 AM
my pal pappacass has one PS2/usb controller setup, and the other uses a flightstick, all properly mapped out. So you have a choice if you go to his house to play bf1942...

yeh, there's plenty o joystick support...

:)