PDA

View Full Version : VISTA TOTALY CRACKED

Pages : [1] 2

qube
05-18-07, 02:32 PM
now vista has bin cracked

Mr_LoL
05-18-07, 02:35 PM
Boo. I am poor but even I managed to buy my copy of vista.

lduguay
05-18-07, 02:38 PM
Old news...

DiscipleDOC
05-18-07, 02:52 PM
How old are you?
Being proud of something like this really shows a hint of immaturity....

Rakeesh
05-18-07, 02:56 PM

Eh...vista was cracked long before it was even released. Not only that but if you want to use it indefinitely without ever having to activate it, or even being bothered about activating it, you can just use the date trick.

I think you have a bad case of dumbass syndrome.

ragejg
05-18-07, 02:57 PM
... and I think hes stoled mye 5800Ultra!!!1

Wolfhound
05-18-07, 03:55 PM
And the point of this thread is?.... :wtf:

KasuCode
05-18-07, 05:16 PM
I made some chocolate chip cookies. They R tasty. I also think Pumpkin pie is much better then apple pie.

Edit: I also miss Reese peanut butter eggs. They R tasty too.

t3hl33td4rg0n
05-18-07, 05:27 PM

Theres many ways to crack vista right now.

First it was RTM server in a VM.
Then it was editing some timestamp in some file.
then it was OEM bios crack.

Theres others, but i dont know what they are off the top of my head.

j0j081
05-18-07, 05:35 PM
yeah and none of the cracks are garuanteed to last. i feel much prouder to have a legit copy although back in the day I used to pirate software but kinda grew out of it with age.

radekhulan
05-18-07, 06:09 PM
People getting *any* warez SW should go to jail. Without warez, we would get much higher quality SW, especially games, as spending more money on them would pay-off for companies producing them :cool:

Anyway, in most countries stupid teenagers cannot be arrested (what a pity), and grown-up people usually buy their SW..

grey_1
05-18-07, 06:46 PM
I made some chocolate chip cookies. They R tasty. I also think Pumpkin pie is much better then apple pie.

Edit: I also miss Reese peanut butter eggs. They R tasty too.
R not.

Nor is having a STOLEN copy of windows better than having a legit one.

Peoples-Agent
05-18-07, 06:50 PM
MS make their bread from OEMs these days, and are still making a fortune so they are obviously concerned, but not as concerned as some software companies need to be.

KasuCode
05-18-07, 06:57 PM
People getting *any* warez SW should go to jail. Without warez, we would get much higher quality SW, especially games, as spending more money on them would pay-off for companies producing them :cool:

Anyway, in most countries stupid teenagers cannot be arrested (what a pity), and grown-up people usually buy their SW..

But if some companys had a version of there software that was affordable for a single non commercial licence or something, im sure some software like photoshop would have alot more people that actualy buy it. I love photoshop and would love to be able to afford to support it. But I dont have the budget. Neather does probably 50% of the people that use its software.

I do own both 2-3 copys of 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Vista Ultimate.
I do think its wrong to use cracked software. But I also think some companies could make alot more money if they had something setup for non-business, or personal use, users.

Peoples-Agent
05-18-07, 07:05 PM
Btw, this version isn't cracked at all.
Just has a previous Loader slipstreamed , so it's no big news.

I think OEM copies are quite reasonably priced to be fair, better value for money than Windows has been in the past so even the proud pirates are paying out for this one.

Be interesting to see MS figures 12 months down the line, bet they aren't the doom and gloom story the anti-MS brigade have been spewing.

KasuCode
05-18-07, 07:27 PM
Btw, this version isn't cracked at all.
Just has a previous Loader slipstreamed , so it's no big news.

I think OEM copies are quite reasonably priced to be fair, better value for money than Windows has been in the past so even the proud pirates are paying out for this one.

Be interesting to see MS figures 12 months down the line, bet they aren't the doom and gloom story the anti-MS brigade have been spewing.

Oh yea you can pick up Home Prems for $100. Thats cheaper then I got my last copy of XP. Tho all my versions of Vista are Ultimate

XDanger
05-18-07, 07:41 PM
Legal Vista Home Premium 64bit OEM is THE ONE suck my O O

radekhulan
05-18-07, 08:02 PM
But I also think some companies could make alot more money if they had something setup for non-business, or personal use, users.

Unfortunately, no. Warez is a mentality, a mentality of a thief. Even if Photoshop CS3 would cost $50 (and not $1500), they would rip it and download it and share it... There is no low price that would satisfy them, these low creatures simply want to be thiefs, they truly enjoy it, as it makes their miserable lifes "richer"... They can already now purchase very decent Paint Shop Pro for $50, or get free Picassa for photo processing, but they would die not having Adobe CS3 Suite on their HDD installed. Poor creatures..

And it applies to games as well. I have heard many times "That was a really stupid game, huh, good I did not buy it (but dowloaded)". So I ask him "Did you play it all / the whole game?" .. "Of course!!!" is always the answer. These creatures lie to themselfs, poor little beings, while stealing everything they can..

Believe me, gaming would be much better without warez creatures :(

mike686
05-18-07, 08:43 PM
Too bad you can't pirate a 8800GTX

retsam
05-18-07, 09:42 PM
could you imagine what people would pirate if star trek replicatioon systems where real?...

Mr_LoL
05-18-07, 11:01 PM
I would happily give up a weeks worth of bandwith if you could do that.

|MaguS|
05-18-07, 11:02 PM

omg4reelz?!?!?

crainger
05-18-07, 11:21 PM
omg4reelz?!?!?

yeh srsly wtf?

|MaguS|
05-18-07, 11:22 PM
yeh srsly wtf?

tis teh l33tnss o h4k3rz!

jcrox
05-19-07, 12:22 AM
could you imagine what people would pirate if star trek replicatioon systems where real?...

I think I would start with Selma Hayek :firedevil