PDA

View Full Version : Two worlds or Oblivion?

ATOJAR
05-20-07, 06:52 PM
witch do you prefer? Two worlds or Oblivion? and why?

Arioch
05-20-07, 07:01 PM
You might want to ask this again after it comes out "officially" in the USA to get more feedback. Right not its only owned by a few importers, foreignors, and the usual (lee63) crowd.

I am going to buy this but the mod community will always make Oblivion a better game in the long run.

breathemetal
05-20-07, 07:06 PM
Im sure Two Worlds will be a good game once its officially out for us US'ers, but Oblivion will always beat it, why? The Modding Community of Bethesda. I've been apart of it for years now, and its huge, it will never die.

The series is too...um, epic for it to be killed off by Two Worlds.

I'll be "picking up" a copy of Two Worlds, but I promise you i'll still be a TES fan.

DRen72
05-21-07, 11:25 AM
I agree with Arioch. Once this is out in the USA then we will know how to respond better. However, if I had to guess I would think that Two Worlds would come in better than Gothic 3 (which I enjoyed) but less than Oblivion. In other words...it will be good, but I think Oblivion will beat it in the end.

hirantha
05-21-07, 11:28 AM
Gogamer has a release date

Two Worlds
Platform: PC PRODUCTS
Publisher: Southpeak
Availability: Release Date: Jul 18, 2007
Order now and we will ship it to you as soon as it is available.
Item #: 8783679

nekrosoft13
05-21-07, 04:07 PM
please close this thread

results won't be even close to accurate, as most people don't even know what Two Worlds is

and there a good chance there might be a editor.

Eliminator
05-21-07, 04:15 PM
oblivion because it has better gameplay, gfx, animations and performance

1337_Like_ThaT
05-21-07, 04:15 PM
Oblivion

nekrosoft13
05-21-07, 04:16 PM
oblivion because it has better gameplay, gfx, animations and performance

highlights are wrong

DRen72
05-22-07, 10:50 AM
I've been checking out some of the Forums online for those in Europe that already have the game. It doesn't look like this will be up there with Oblivion and is probably not quite as good as Gothic III either. Some of the eye candy may look good but there are some complaints about the overall feel of the game and the controls. One review I read really bashed the horse controls. I'll still be playing it because I like these kind of games, but I'll be eagerly awaiting Elder Scolls 5.

nekrosoft13
05-22-07, 12:20 PM
my game should be here this week ;)

i been talking to quite a few people that have the game already, and yes they do confirm that horse ridding is a bit troublesome. but most of it is getting fixed with patches, there is another one on the way.

and from what i been hearing this is a lot better then Gothic III.

DRen72
05-22-07, 03:26 PM
...and from what i been hearing this is a lot better then Gothic III.

I hope so. That would be nice.
I can't wait for you to get your copy. :)