PDA

View Full Version : I just bought Unreal tournament 2003.

demonized
03-26-03, 04:30 PM
i just bought the game and I'm ready to frag anyone here. anyone else disappointed that they didnt have the CD's in a case. Whats the best mod evryone's playing right now for the game that i should get? also, for people with geforce 4's what are your graphics settings.

The Baron
03-26-03, 04:38 PM
SPP Server 2 (unreal://63.86.74.11)

Find me sometime... Server 1 is around too, but I forget the IP. Just look at the BR server list. :)

mwat
03-27-03, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by demonized
anyone else disappointed that they didnt have the CD's in a case.

Yes I was. 3 CD sleeves didn't make me happy when I just dropped 42 bucks on it. It was something I would have expected from a smaller publisher. But in the end I bought the game not the case.

Cheers

SavagePaladin
03-27-03, 01:18 AM
I'm not disappointed about the CD cases.

I always seem to break CD cases of games I play a lot.

As for mods, well right now I'm sticking with the bonus packs, but I did enjoy Deathball.

Some of the skins and models kick ass. I have Blade (There're two last I checked, and one of them sucked) and some ladies.

demonized
03-27-03, 01:26 AM
I wish i bought this game a long time ago. This game is really fun:) while i was installing the UT i got an email inviting me to beta test EVE Online:D so right now i dont know which one i should play:confused: the graphics of these two games are awesome.

Kev1
03-27-03, 11:11 AM
Both games are pretty awesome :thumbsup:

Graphics are amazing on UT2003, and game is a blast to play. I am going to finish the single player tournament mode before I try playing online :)

Kev1
03-27-03, 11:15 AM
Luckily I have a bunch of thin bluish tinted semi clear CD cases around from CD-RW Disks I screwed up so I used those.

Plus I had to return the first UT2003 game I bought to best buy because the first disk would lock my computer :( Jeesh!

barrym
03-27-03, 09:24 PM
I'm thinking of buying this game but I don't have a gforce card that you speak about?

Do I really need it?

SavagePaladin
03-27-03, 09:56 PM
what card do you have? anything Geforce 256 DDR or up should do fine. It even runs on TNT2 class stuff, though not well at all I imagine.

jAkUp
03-28-03, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by barrym
I'm thinking of buying this game but I don't have a gforce card that you speak about?

Do I really need it?

umm... it depends what card you already have

AngelGraves13
03-29-03, 02:50 AM
I prefer a case logic CD wallet that holds about 40 something.

DoinkyBottoms
04-03-03, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by demonized
i just bought the game

I'm sorry. Does it hurt? I know it did for me. I feel like I bought lego island. "Oooo, it looks kinda cool..."

On a side note, what kind of gamers are you if you don't have a CD case? I need 260 slots for all mine. You should have bought a nice CD wallet instead of that loser game. Or you could have turned the cash into pennies and flipped them at cars. That would be funner than this dud.

DoinkyBottoms
04-03-03, 08:15 AM
:D

I just looked in the manual and the game was designed solely by Vin Diesel. I should have known. The only think lamer than drinking a Sobe in a bar is the UT2003 announcer. He needs yee-ha lessons from Serious Sam.

SavagePaladin
04-03-03, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by DoinkyBottoms
:D

I just looked in the manual and the game was designed solely by Vin Diesel. I should have known. The only think lamer than drinking a Sobe in a bar is the UT2003 announcer. He needs yee-ha lessons from Serious Sam.
Well, there are four announcers ATM...with the Epic bonus pack...pick a different one

SnakeEyes
04-03-03, 10:55 AM
The sexy voice announcer might make any significant others in nearby rooms get out the knives in preparation for a Bobbit-ectomy. Better make sure to let them know it's the game before using it! :D:D:D