PDA

View Full Version : Any madden ps3 players?

Pages : [1] 2

DiscipleDOC
05-21-07, 09:40 AM
If so, what's your screen name? Let's schedule a game so I can whoop you like your momma should have when you were a youngin' :D :p

|MaguS|
05-21-07, 09:42 AM
Sports games suck!

except for Soccer Games...

DiscipleDOC
05-21-07, 10:02 AM
I belch in your general direction.....

|MaguS|
05-21-07, 11:37 AM
Madden 08 is looking decent... animations are improved finally...

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/11672

nVidi0t
05-21-07, 11:43 AM
I'll give someone a few rounds in Fight Night 3 :D

DiscipleDOC
05-21-07, 05:45 PM

I can't look it up @ work. I really hope they improve the PS3 version from last year.....

tornadog
05-21-07, 06:11 PM
you can throw the football while we kick it my friend!!!

Stoneyguy
05-21-07, 06:16 PM
Sorry DOC but I got a 360. Can't wait for this game. I'm going to have to play as the Raiders just so I can see JaMarcus in action. :)

tornadog
05-21-07, 07:34 PM
geaux Tigers!!!!

Stoneyguy
05-21-07, 11:14 PM
geaux Tigers!!!!
:super: :super: :super: :super: :super:

I'm still sad that Mike died. :(

Slash310
05-22-07, 01:27 AM
i sold my madden to get nba2k7? if you have that game ill play against you

OWA
05-23-07, 03:22 PM
I like Madden but I only have it on the 360 so far. I was thinking about getting it for the PS3 but figured the new one would be released sometime soon. If it's still a few months off, I might pick up the PS3 version this weekend.

DiscipleDOC
05-23-07, 04:43 PM
I like Madden but I only have it on the 360 so far. I was thinking about getting it for the PS3 but figured the new one would be released sometime soon. If it's still a few months off, I might pick up the PS3 version this weekend.
I went to Babbages and they said it will be released August 8th.

Bad_Boy
05-23-07, 05:27 PM
I have madden 07. Ironically, it's the only game I own (out of about 10) that I haven't played online yet.

As far as sports games go... I've got nba2k7, and Fight Night too.

OWA
05-23-07, 05:49 PM
I went to Babbages and they said it will be released August 8th.
Oh well, I went ahead and picked up Madden 07 for the PS3 today even though I figured the next version must be due soon (since they had the preorder things out at Circuit City).

tornadog
05-23-07, 05:58 PM
:super: :super: :super: :super: :super:

I'm still sad that Mike died. :(

I took his pic a week before he died...he was looking very weak even then!!!!

zoomy942
05-23-07, 06:55 PM
Wii?

DiscipleDOC
05-23-07, 10:44 PM
My bad....Aug 14th is when it will be released.

OWA
05-25-07, 12:18 PM
I've seen you playing a few times. Give me some time to practice and I'll take you on.

DiscipleDOC
05-25-07, 12:43 PM
I've seen you playing a few times. Give me some time to practice and I'll take you on.
:p
(pimp)

OWA
05-26-07, 12:00 PM
I played it a little better last night. It seems quite a bit different from what I remembered. The kicking system is taking a little getting use to.

DiscipleDOC
05-27-07, 01:01 AM

Pretty sweet video.

Check this out:
http://maddenfb.com/photos/draftpicks/images/48/original.aspx

nrdstrm
05-27-07, 06:10 AM
I will be getting a PS3 in the next month or so, then I'm down...Honestly though, I prefer faster paced arcade type football (Blitz)...Are they still making Blitz? I know they don't have the NFL Licence anymore...But I've always loved the gameplay...Either way I'll buy Madden and kill whatever team you play (as long as it's not my team, (the Redskins)....

Shut up....They are a good team....They are MY team...Ok...Maybe they arn't good...But I hear they are better on a console than in real life :o

OWA
05-27-07, 12:30 PM
I will be getting a PS3 in the next month or so, then I'm down...Honestly though, I prefer faster paced arcade type football (Blitz)...Are they still making Blitz? I know they don't have the NFL Licence anymore...But I've always loved the gameplay...Either way I'll buy Madden and kill whatever team you play (as long as it's not my team, (the Redskins)....

Shut up....They are a good team....They are MY team...Ok...Maybe they arn't good...But I hear they are better on a console than in real life :o
Heh, I'm playing the 'Skins since their my team as well. I wonder if the same teams can play against each online? Anyway, ack! I lost to Dallas last night but I played them again right after that and won. :)

DiscipleDOC, do you always beat the computer and what level are you playing? Just wondering how good you are so I know how much I need to practice.

Madden 08, is looking pretty good. Can't wait until it's released.

DiscipleDOC
05-28-07, 01:09 PM
Heh, I'm playing the 'Skins since their my team as well. I wonder if the same teams can play against each online? Anyway, ack! I lost to Dallas last night but I played them again right after that and won. :)

DiscipleDOC, do you always beat the computer and what level are you playing? Just wondering how good you are so I know how much I need to practice.

Madden 08, is looking pretty good. Can't wait until it's released.
I didn't at first, but now I'm beating it with ease.

I hope they put some of the features from ps2 in Madden '08 ps3