View Full Version : Can someone please tell me what this is?

05-22-07, 03:11 PM
Here is a picture of jAkUp's computer. And there is a chrome box over the ram on the motherboard. It seems to have fans and lights. What is this box and is it just for that brand case?


05-22-07, 06:01 PM
It's called a RAM cooler and I believe it's the OCZ cooler. You should be able to find it online for sale.

EDIT: actually here is a link about it... http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=125782

05-22-07, 06:25 PM
Thank you very much for the info. I like it.

Xion X2
05-22-07, 07:00 PM
It works really well. I just sold mine off because I'm replacing it with a waterblock, but it cools the RAM really nice.

05-27-07, 08:40 AM
Ive had one of those sitting on my desk for a few months ,I cant fit it safley with my big fat cooler in the way :(