PDA

View Full Version : Please help.......

calfcramp!!!
05-22-07, 05:14 PM
I play 3 games at the moment nba live and madden and my wife plays mahjong.When the game starts it is always a small bordered screen in the middle like when you choose centered on the desktop with wallpaper.This did not happen with xp. no matter what res i choose.Once it goes to the actual gameplay it fixes itself and plays normally.I cant figure this out for the life of me.I just got vista and am not a rookie with computers in the least.I have tried 2 different versions of drivers,still a no go.It only happens at 800x600 or lower,even in 3dmark 06.

Anybody else have had this problem?

Craig

Redeemed
05-22-07, 05:19 PM
I play 3 games at the moment nba live and madden and my wife plays mahjong.When the game starts it is always a small bordered screen in the middle like when you choose centered on the desktop with wallpaper.This did not happen with xp. no matter what res i choose.Once it goes to the actual gameplay it fixes itself and plays normally.I cant figure this out for the life of me.I just got vista and am not a rookie with computers in the least.I have tried 2 different versions of drivers,still a no go.

Anybody else have had this problem?

Craig

Hmm...

Have you tried looking in the options menue in your games? Maybe you have it set to "windowed". I'm not too sure of what it might be actually. :o

calfcramp!!!
05-22-07, 05:21 PM
It only happens at 800x600 or lower!I have checked that as well........

Craig