PDA

View Full Version : Tweaking the settings on the PlayStation 3?

Digital_Trans
05-24-07, 10:25 PM
I was wanting to know how to tweak the settings on my PS3. I want to be able to use the internet feature like it's Internet Explorer without having to use the popup notpad that pops up when ever I want to type something. What are the best settings to use on my PS3? Are there tweaked settings for this console? Do I need to download anything to make it better? Consoles are getting to be more like a tiny computer. If someone knows about how to make the settings on the web browser better and alot more, Please share your information...Thank you! Also, if you know of any sites that offer legal non-mod or firmware plug-ins to tweak the PS3 please let me know. I just want to have the best settings if there's away to do it. When replying back just post them and I'll note the information and apply the setttings. If you know of free non-modding plug-ins let me know that to. Okay, thanks for your help! :D

Digital_Trans
05-25-07, 12:45 PM
So it looks like there's no tweaking or fine tuning of the PS3 other then making adjustments to the HD and Audio settings. Okay, thanks anyway..........

|MaguS|
05-25-07, 03:40 PM
Theres really nothing to "tweak" with the PS3... its pretty much good to go right away, I would just tweak the color settings on your TV or Monitor to give you the best picture.

Digital_Trans
05-25-07, 10:17 PM
Theres really nothing to "tweak" with the PS3... its pretty much good to go right away, I would just tweak the color settings on your TV or Monitor to give you the best picture.
Yes, I did the final adjustments to my Sony Bravia 46" LCD 1080p Calibrations are done. I love the PS3 but I mainly play most of my games on the 360 Elite like Gears of War and Tony Hawk Project 8 and Lost Planet. I know sooner is up to something so I'm going to keep the PS3.