PDA

View Full Version : GPU clock speeds not detected

Arioch
05-25-07, 04:42 PM
For whatever reason my clock speeds are showing up as zero for the GPU and vieo memory when I booted up today. I was running 158.43 drivers with no issues for about a week until today. I have already tried uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling them and even used driver cleaner. I have never seen this before - any suggestions?

Performance has gone to crap now and the strange thing is my XP partition still runs fine.

ikjadoon
05-25-07, 05:05 PM
Hey, what's up?

Was this after a flash? Maybe you forgot to set 2D settings? Tried a System Restore?

~Ibrahim~

Arioch
05-25-07, 11:51 PM
Bleh - I ended up having to reinstall Vista as there was no restore point apparently. This time I made a shadow copy on my storage drive and will probably make one every week for a while.

I am not sure what caused this but I was playing around with Rivatuner trying to overclock my cards and that may have done something go wrong somewhere.

ikjadoon
05-26-07, 10:21 AM
Bleh - I ended up having to reinstall Vista as there was no restore point apparently. This time I made a shadow copy on my storage drive and will probably make one every week for a while.

I am not sure what caused this but I was playing around with Rivatuner trying to overclock my cards and that may have done something go wrong somewhere.

That might've been it....Good luck with the new install.

~Ibrahim~