PDA

View Full Version : Titan Quest Saved Games Location in Vista?

Hambone
05-26-07, 04:17 PM
I need to backup my saved games. I'm going to put in a new HD and reinstall Vista from scratch.

In XP the save games folder is suppose to be in your "My Douments\Saved Games\" folder. In Vista this should mean they would be in your "User_name\Saved Games\" folder.

In Vista I've looked through all the user folders (mine, default, etc). I can't find any thing at all. Nothing is in the game folder either. I even tried searing for "titan" and "thq" across all my drives.....

help :)

lumpyhed
05-26-07, 04:55 PM
i see mine @ C:\Users\lumpeh\Documents\My Games\Titan Quest - Immortal Throne\SaveData\Main\_PinkusKebabas

hey, the name sounded kinda Greek! ;p

Hambone
05-26-07, 08:01 PM
OK this is driving me nuts now...

The "documents" folder does not show up if I try and explore to it... it really isn't there.

-BUT-

If I paste in the path you listed (with my user name), it's there. AND, if I use the default icon on my desktop for my user folder it shows up too (among other things that don't show up if you use explorer to explore into the user folder).

WTF? Vista weirdness..

GamerGuyX
05-26-07, 09:43 PM
OK this is driving me nuts now...

The "documents" folder does not show up if I try and explore to it... it really isn't there.

-BUT-

If I paste in the path you listed (with my user name), it's there. AND, if I use the default icon on my desktop for my user folder it shows up too (among other things that don't show up if you use explorer to explore into the user folder).

WTF? Vista weirdness..

Yeah you know that reminds me of the problems I have had with Shareaza. Half the stuff I download doesn't even show up in the Explorer but it does showup in Shareaza itself. I have to delete the offending file in Shareaza and then restore it in the Recycle Bin for it to show up in the folder it downloaded to.