PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell Double Agent Question.

CDE_1246
05-27-07, 11:10 PM
I have a problem. Whenever I try to play the shanghai mission, my game freezes then the screen goes black and the computer restarts. Please tell me if there is a way to fix this problem because I really want to play this game because it is awesome. Feedback would be very appreciated. Thanks!

MUYA
05-27-07, 11:32 PM
Please state your current driver version including motherboard chipset etc. Game version, wheter you are using some sort of "no cd" implement etc. Your control panel settings with regards to your graphics card and AA and AF etc. May help with diagnosing your problem

CDE_1246
05-27-07, 11:54 PM
Thanks. Im Using the latest 93.71 forceware drivers. My mother board chipset is an Intel 865PE. Im using a no-cd crack. Im using the -ll trick. Im using no Anti Aliasing. Im using HDR. My graphics are set on Next Gen. I updated to the latest 1.2 patch and it did nothing. Im using 2x Anistropic. Thanks for reply.

wrathofgod
05-27-07, 11:54 PM
Agreed with MUYA. Need more info.

Although, this game is so buggy it'll probably make you sick playing anyway...heh. Seriously, this is one the most buggy games I've played. =/

Still waiting for a patch to play through it again.

MUYA
05-27-07, 11:57 PM
Ok, what patch version are you using?

Also did u try this thread?

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=79500

CDE_1246
05-27-07, 11:57 PM
LoL me too its the buggiest game I've ever played. This is bullcrap though why cant they just simply release a game that works. This game is awesome and it sucks that its ruined by this instability. i read through that a while ago but not the whole thing. I guess ill look more in it. Any other suggestions? Thanks

hirantha
05-27-07, 11:59 PM
i cant believe you guys are still trying to play this crappy title.. just throw it out the window.

CDE_1246
05-28-07, 12:01 AM
LoL. I personally dont like to waste my time and money and I would like to eventually get this working if i can. And its not a crappy title its actually a good game.

MUYA
05-28-07, 12:04 AM
i cant believe you guys are still trying to play this crappy title.. just throw it out the window.
U are not helping here..

LoL. I personally dont like to waste my time and money and I would like to eventually get this working if i can. And its not a crappy title its actually a good game.

Seems you have had this problem for ages...does this happen with all the vid card drivers u are using?

Are you overclcking you CPU in anyway? or vid card for that matter?

CDE_1246
05-28-07, 12:12 AM
Thanks. No im not overclocking right now (I'm afraid to). I have not tried any different video card drivers. If you think i should which would u recommend? thanks.

8800gtsfan
05-28-07, 12:20 AM

Don't be so ignorant, its a good game just has some issues. And some of us actually bought it!

nekrosoft13
05-28-07, 12:35 AM
Thanks. Im Using the latest 93.71 forceware drivers. My mother board chipset is an Intel 865PE. Im using a no-cd crack. Im using the -ll trick. Im using no Anti Aliasing. Im using HDR. My graphics are set on Next Gen. I updated to the latest 1.2 patch and it did nothing. Im using 2x Anistropic. Thanks for reply.

well, try with out the no-cd crack, those things can be faulty